• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 Super Rugby] Round 13: Waratahs vs. Rebels (21/05/2017)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
2hUozcT.jpg

cZLaAJf.jpg
Y55uszV.png

Venue: Allianz Stadium
Time: 08:00 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

What an atrocious half of rugby, Rabble should have been 20 points in front after 25 minutes, any other side would have been with multiple penalties from the Tahs and their usual sleepy first half start.

Then Rabble took pity on the Tahs and decided to stop tackling them and let them score 3 quick tries, the refs did their part ignoring a pass that was so far forward that even a modern girl would have slapped it's face - and improbably the lumbering goose Mumm scored a try.

When feeling like this is a result of watching the team i support, its got to the point where I am not sure I can be bothered anymore. I much more enjoyed watching my number two team lose to the Saders - at least that was entertaining rugby!

Nasty to see Hodge taken out with the accidental elbow to the head, at least he looks like he is ok.

Well the Tah's were the only team to run back out onto the paddock after oranges, that made scoring tries easier and they piled on plenty of 2nd half tries. I am tempted to mention a few players that had good games, but its probably overstating the case and they were just less bad than team mates. Maafi was the standout in the Rebels and Hooper, Izzy, Big Willy and the bench were the difference for the Tahs.

Latest posts