• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 Super Rugby] Round 14: Lions vs. Kings (28/05/2017)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
2hUozcT.jpg

Lions.png
Kings.png

Venue: Emirates Airlines Park
Time: 09:35 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Just got home and missed the first half. Are the Lions down to 14 men? What happened?

Pretty good game to watch, some awesome tries! The Lions really are good to watch. Malcom Marx is an absolute force, definitely the best hooker in the comp right now. How the Lions did that with 14 men I'm not sure. Really slack from the Kings, they got worse and worse as the game went on, but you've gotta admire the attacking prowess of the Lions.

Last edited:
Pretty good game to watch, some awesome tries! The Lions really are good to watch. Malcom Mark is an absolute force, definitely the best hooker in the comp right now. How the Lions did that with 14 men I'm not sure. Really slack from the Kings, they got worse and worse as the game went on, but you've gotta admire the attacking prowess of the Lions.

I only caught the second half but it felt like the Kings were down to 14 men, they were that bad.

The Lions could have won this with 10 men. Pretty disappointed with how the competition is done. The Lions playing New Zealand opposition this season would have made for a great spectacle. The competition format is nothing short of a joke.

Latest posts