• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 Super Rugby] Round 18: Hurricanes vs. Crusaders (15/07/2017)

Ok - Googled it. Was it indeed Jerry Collins? Perhaps not always. Shocks to learn he died in a car accident. Terrible! Top player.
Was never Collins... he was always 6, with So'oialo 8. Post So'oialo, Victor Vito was 8. This year it would've probably been Blade Thompson if he didn't get injured.
And yes, absolute tragedy about his death... him, his partner and baby daughter were all involved... the little girl is the only one who survived.

Was never Collins... he was always 6, with So'oialo 8. Post So'oialo, Victor Vito was 8. This year it would've probably been Blade Thompson if he didn't get injured.
And yes, absolute tragedy about his death... him, his partner and baby daughter were all involved... the little girl is the only one who survived.
Yeah thought he might have been a flanker too. It was Vito I was thinking of. Minds not what it used to be.....

he's only played 8 recently due to the Canes not having a good option there. [/QUOTE]
i thought it was because read then squire went down and the ABs needed some more 8 options. dunno why he's still there tho, so that theory could be way off.
ardie makes a way better 8 cos he's got good acceleration when pickin and going from base of a scrum.
dont get me wrong i'm a massive shields fan. he's a warrior and a leader, but he's not an 8

Latest posts