• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 6 Nations] Round 5 : England v Ireland (17/03/2018)

The most positive thing I can take out of today:

In 2015 when England were rubbish I used to look back fondly on 2003 - 12 years previous. Now, I only have to look back 2 years for a time when England were good.

The most positive thing I can take out of today:

In 2015 when England were rubbish I used to look back fondly on 2003 - 12 years previous. Now, I only have to look back 2 years for a time when England were good.

The most positive thing I can take out of today is that St Patrick might be Scottish qualified.

Owens fair enough still would of preferred a TMO look but it was pretty clear.

If it makes you English bits feel better you've injured Munster and Leinsters European hopes a bit.

Only watched the second half, England woeful at best, can players dive in off feet to clear a ruck, does the rule changes allow that Ireland consistantly being allowed to do so, no arm tackle on Daly looked more like a push from a prop, the rip on Daily first tackler has him above the shoulder, yes I am extremely bitter about how **** we are playing, Ireland deserved winners but Christ Ireland are seriously getting a way with murder, seems like they could give any team a lesion in getting away with breakdown infringement.

How is there not even a penalty advantage there? #Clothesline

Not a high tackle on George there?

Does the commentary team not understand there is a BP available here?

You know, what, I literally laughed out loud at Farrell dropping that. It was genuinely hilarious

Latest posts