• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 6 Nations] Round 5 : England v Ireland (17/03/2018)

Very well played Ireland, deserved win and well deserved Slam

Well done Ire. Totally deserved GS.

Make no mistake, this is now a genuine mess.

Anyone here forked out for the AB match in the autumn?

Outrageously young team too. Huge injury crisis aside no one has any right to temper our expectations for the World Cup.

England are a decent side, they dont get poor overnight. Ireland were superior in every facet. interesting to see how EJ responds. Scoreline is flattering for England. Farell kicked poor but he is still head and shoulders above anyone else in a white jersey. Great game. Now to watch the battle for 2nd.

Andy "not good enough for England" Farrell right now:

tumblr_mdcquqLV5R1rrag3y.gif

Congratulations Ireland on the GS. Best team by a distance.

Definitely had the ref calls today though.

As for England, at least we have dipped long before the WC.
We went undefeated all of 2016 didn't we?
Maybe a **** 2018 = unbeaten 2019

Well, congratulations Ireland. A truly world class side; if anyone can de-throne the All Blacks it's you.

Agreed they have proved to be the real deal, my only concern for them would be their depth particularly in 9 and 10 you feel injury to either Murray or sexton could really upset the balance but fair play, them in the side, I would say they are capable of beating anyone.

Congratulations to Ireland for a thoroughly-deserved Grand Slam. As an England fan I am naturally disappointed but I don't want to take anything away from the Irish performance. They were awesome and rightly sit as the second best team in the world (and best in the NH).

On a sidenote good to see some depth ahead of WC. Very capable lads off bench.

Latest posts