• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2020 RC/Tri Nations Round 6: Australia vs Argentina (Saturday 5 December)

Everyone said it was straight to the head...then the ref just decides it was initially to the shoulder...weird

Yawn. Australian commentators make the game more boring I reckon. Probably because they talk such a load of ?!:*^ that I stop listening to them.

That'a a bloody harsh yellow, JOC is crouching, his knee was pretty much on the ground, too the letter of the law maybe but jeez
To be fair, i would have accepted an "off your feet" penalty against us. Harsh but i'd take it over that yellow card.
Sometimes it's as if the people who write the laws have never played the game.

And i think MH got away with murder, but then again, the rules are just silly. In that situation, any player just needs to stick out his head, get low enough and he is virtually untouchable.

What i found most disturbing is the TMO saying shoulder first.
I mean, i think we can al understand him missing something that actually happened. But claiming to see something that actually didn't happen? wtf.

To be fair, i would have accepted an "off your feet" penalty against us. Harsh but i'd take it over that yellow card.
Sometimes it's as if the people who write the laws have never played the game.

And i think MH got away with murder, but then again, the rules are just silly. In that situation, any player just needs to stick out his head, get low enough and he is virtually untouchable.

What i found most disturbing is the TMO saying shoulder first.
I mean, i think we can al understand him missing something that actually happened. But claiming to see something that actually didn't happen? wtf.
I think the whole thing was made worse by JOC not being a forward and trying to stand up to it...folded like...like...well, like a back ;)

Another draw. Oh well...

200.gif

Latest posts