• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2020 RC/Tri Nations Round 6: Australia vs Argentina (Saturday 5 December)

Oliver Madden

Academy Player
Reaction score
That wasn’t great to watch. A draw was probably right but Argentina will be annoyed that they didn’t close the game out from 16-9 up.

Kiwiwomble

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

Otago

Why happened to wet weather rugby, there guys were just trying to play the same way as they would on a dry flat track

Goodey

Bench Player
Reaction score
Club or Nation

Leicester

That wasn’t great to watch. A draw was probably right but Argentina will be annoyed that they didn’t close the game out from 16-9 up.

From 16-9 up and a man advantage for the rest of the game, certainly.

But from the kick off I think Argentina would take a draw and 2nd in the championship after the week they've had and playing away from home. For large parts of this match they were camped in their own territory, especially in the first 20 minutes.

rugbeian

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

Glasgow

From 16-9 up and a man advantage for the rest of the game, certainly.

But from the kick off I think Argentina would take a draw and 2nd in the championship after the week they've had and playing away from home. For large parts of this match they were camped in their own territory, especially in the first 20 minutes.

I agree. The Pumas looked happier after the game than the Wallabies did to me. That missed kick by Hodge probably had something to do with it. ;)

Last edited:

mania

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

Samoa

wow a draw. congrats pumas on 2nd place

Primary

The Rugby Forum Assistant
Here are some related products that The Rugby Forum members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to The Rugby Forum’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to The Rugby Forum discussions about these products.