• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2020 RC/Tri Nations Round 6: Australia vs Argentina (Saturday 5 December)

That wasn't great to watch. A draw was probably right but Argentina will be annoyed that they didn't close the game out from 16-9 up.

Why happened to wet weather rugby, there guys were just trying to play the same way as they would on a dry flat track

That wasn't great to watch. A draw was probably right but Argentina will be annoyed that they didn't close the game out from 16-9 up.

From 16-9 up and a man advantage for the rest of the game, certainly.

But from the kick off I think Argentina would take a draw and 2nd in the championship after the week they've had and playing away from home. For large parts of this match they were camped in their own territory, especially in the first 20 minutes.

From 16-9 up and a man advantage for the rest of the game, certainly.

But from the kick off I think Argentina would take a draw and 2nd in the championship after the week they've had and playing away from home. For large parts of this match they were camped in their own territory, especially in the first 20 minutes.

I agree. The Pumas looked happier after the game than the Wallabies did to me. That missed kick by Hodge probably had something to do with it. ;)

Last edited:
wow a draw. congrats pumas on 2nd place

Latest posts