• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Rugby Championship] Round 5 South Africa v New Zealand (25/9/2021)

I............ Don't quote me saying "We've put Bridge in for the high ball".

It is almost as if England didn't rinse us at the World Cup. Reckon South Africa watched the game in the last 2 years?? Reckon New Zealand has?

just started watching at 7-5 to ABs. What happened to Jacobson?

Is there a match in the championship that RSA did not get a card.

Justin Marshall talking about how "lucky" it was not to be a penalty try... Uh... If Le Roux tackles one of those guys, who is to say he doesn't lose the ball, or the pass makes it to hands... Tf is he on, lmao.

Springboks definitely playing better than previous weeks but also looks like All Blacks are making mistakes they don't normally make which is allowing the boks to put more pressure on them

The tries are there for the ABs... The uh... These biased commentators here are roasting the referee... "Pedantic" etc. ABs to make less mistakes and more tries in the 2nd half, I believe.

Both teams struggling a bit for different reasons. Neither 10 playing very well at the moment either.

Both teams struggling a bit for different reasons. Neither 10 playing very well at the moment either.
Pollard has been having a terrible year.. So far only had 1 good game and that was the 2nd test vs the Lions

NZ have literally zero danger in midfield right now, BECAUSE of Barrett. EVERYBODY knows he is not going to go at the line, he is going to pass. This is what happened when we thought Rieko Ioane was having a bad patch on the wing, it was because the ball wasn't even getting to him... Who was the #10.

Latest posts