• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Rugby Championship] Round 5 South Africa v New Zealand (25/9/2021)

And what is this South African staff member doing running the touchline constantly passing instruction? What is that all about?

How is it the Wallabies can do the Bok over twice in a row shortly after getting pantsed by this NZ side?

How is it the Wallabies can do the Bok over twice in a row shortly after getting pantsed by this NZ side?
NZ have probably conceded more turnovers this game than all the other games combined this year

Lol - Pollard throws the game with an absolute munt stinker of a kick straight to Barrett in midfield.

why did barrett just kick that away with Pollard and Steyn... oh my CHRIST.

Can we admit now that Beauden Barrett is not the #1 10 for the All Blacks? Tell me why anyone would believe he is?! Stagnant, hopeless midfield, because he runs it to the line twice in a game of this magnitude. He literally kicked the ball away with Pollard and Steyn on the field?! Like?! What are you THINKING? They needed to run 15 metres and get a penalty to win the game......

Smith and Mo'unga are so much better than the pair that started tonight.

I did not understand the Jordan-DMac substitution at all, to be honest. Anyways, is there any other more one-dimensional international rugby side than the Springbox?

Pollard needs to be dropped and Johan Goosen brought into the team. Pollard really been in terrible form this year
Can someone... Did the South African squad play something like Aus/NZ this year? Super Rugby? Or...?

What are you talking about cnut? That kick lead directly to the penalty from which the ABs scored the winning points. Worst option a rugby player has ever taken.
Beauden was poor. Don't see you say anything. Just your constant chat about rivalaries.

I did not understand the Jordan-DMac substitution at all, to be honest. Anyways, is there any other more one-dimensional international rugby side than the Springbox?
McKenzie at least threatened the line :), unlike Barrett. I'd have rather McKenzie come on for him at this point. The thing is, with what the Northern Hemisphere teams, and South Africa like to do to us, fast defending line, when you have a 10 that doesn't want to attack the line, they ABUSE us, just like England ABUSED us, we had no go-forward with the ball in hand. That is NOT how we play rugby.

Beauden was poor. Don't see you say anything. Just your constant chat about rivalaries.
Constant? i made like three posts. Jog on fella.

Beaudan was poor because they didn't give him any opportunities to attack a broken line. You know, until the end when it resulted in a penalty that cost them the game.

Latest posts