• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Rugby Championship] Round 6 South Africa v New Zealand (02/10/2021)

The fact when you live in your own country you hear a lot more about your own rugby players been charged, but other countries probably wouldn't of heard that news... & vice-versa.

Christ, you're a moaner... should change your username to Mona Lisa.
i dont live in NZ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's probably a good idea, otherwise you'd be complaining even more ;)

like who? you kind of have to follow those comments up

i think thats what we're all saying, it does get complicated though without convictions, these aren't purely representative teams anymore, NZRU is their employer and so it all needs to be done right, frizell hasn't played well enough to really argue he'd been dropped, reece currently is
Yeah but ffs who gets a diversion on an assault charge? Only an all black, that's who. Lots of people fail to get diversions for significantly less severe charges, and the guidelines are pretty clear that for assault you shouldnt get a diversion.

yes....and more than one NZ rugby player has very publicly been charged where as no one has yet to bring forward an example of recent overseas players, so to argue that is it equally a problem everywhere you really need to show examples of where it is happening everywhere or explain why nz rugby players are being charged when other countries aren't

a very quick google

"New Zealand was ranked as worst for Domestic Violence compared to other OECD countries with 1 in 3 women estimated to have been a victim of violence in their lifetime"

funnily enough OECD countries and the rugby playing countries of the world align pretty well, so to say is no more of an issue in NZ than anywhere else is just ignorant
Its a big problem in the pacific islands, but it's also seen as more acceptable, so they don't get charged and you don't hear anything of it.

Yeah but ffs who gets a diversion on an assault charge? Only an all black, that's who. Lots of people fail to get diversions for significantly less severe charges, and the guidelines are pretty clear that for assault you shouldnt get a diversion.

Its a big problem in the pacific islands, but it's also seen as more acceptable, so they don't get charged and you don't hear anything of it.
yeah, its a bit embarrassing, not just the assault, the threats after the fact kind of showed it wasn't just a heat of the moment deal

anyone i know used their diversions for taking a **** where they shouldn't or maybe nicking a street sign

The fact when you live in your own country you hear a lot more about your own rugby players been charged, but other countries probably wouldn't of heard that news... & vice-versa.

Christ, you're a moaner... should change your username to Mona Lisa.
You have some of the outright worst opinions of any rugby forum goer i've yet encountered. It's like you figure out what the rational position to take on something is and just go right for the opposite.

You have some of the outright worst opinions of any rugby forum goer i've yet encountered. It's like you figure out what the rational position to take on something is and just go right for the opposite.
You're a clown... you tell me anything I've said about rugby tactics that doesn't make sense, otherwise keep your gob shut.

You think Laumape is good lol.
The question was about tactics though - anyway, sounds like you haven't seen Laumape play that much, if you had you'd realize he has very good skill sets, good step & the speed... if you going to analyse a player properly in any position you have to look at all their strengths & weaknesses in all the skill sets they have in their position, also how good their mental toughness is.

Again, my question was tell me about any rugby tactic I've mentioned that doesn't make sense ? that includes any of the rugby threads I've posted in... still waiting ?

We are down to 'D' now are we? I wonder how long before we hit 'E'.

Those powerful French must win loads of 6 Nations and World Cups right?... what's that? no trophy in a decade? No world cup ever?
Keep hearing this but France are yet to fire a shot. To suggest they have better depth than the All Blacks is laughable.

And you give me stick for my analysis.
Bump. Hope you've been well Derpus.

Latest posts