• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] England vs France (13/03/21)

A win its enought no need 30 pts no worry's
Good game
If France are as good as the media seems to think and if England are as bad as its fans are suggesting, it could well be 30 points. Personally, In reality I think both notions are far closer to this being a 'fairly' even contest though. France were okay against Italy and Ireland but nothing more (doesn't mean they won't be in future though I'll give you) and while England struggled against Scotland (a very good Scotland imho) they looked very good in patches against Wales.

Either way, this and the Scotland vs Ireland matches are gonna be bangers!

Yes, absolutely. England were never as good as the media made them out to be before, and now they are nowhere near as bad as the media have made them out to be!

France have found themselves recently, looking good for the World Cup. That should make them the favourites, but they have been COVID affected and they will be playing a desperate and angry England side. I think it will be a cracker of a game.

If France are as good as the media seems to think and if England are as bad as its fans are suggesting, it could well be 30 points. Personally, In reality I think both notions are far closer to this being a 'fairly' even contest though. France were okay against Italy and Ireland but nothing more (doesn't mean they won't be in future though I'll give you) and while England struggled against Scotland (a very good Scotland imho) they looked very good in patches against Wales.

Either way, this and the Scotland vs Ireland matches are gonna be bangers!
Each game its a different story !
England and France its even more a spécial game.
I think France has never been so ready to win at Twickenham.
I don't look media to think. We have this time a brillant french génération. Let see.
Enjoy
Good game

Each game its a different story !
England and France its even more a spécial game.
I think France has never been so ready to win at Twickenham.
I don't look media to think. We have this time a brillant french génération. Let see.
Enjoy
Good game
No doubt France has a great generation of players atm... in much the same way that South Africa has an unbelievably generous generation of lock-forwards ;).

Yes great idea don't put your house in that bet.
As i think It's time for France to take Twickenham
By force? Cause french invasions historically havent gone all that well

My favourite french invasion was when Napoleon's top general brought an army to ireland, to be able to attack on two fronts. The irish army were off in the war of independence in USA, to shove one up the British empire. Easy victory for the French incoming, right?
Said French army was then beaten up by a combination of irish villagers, their pitchforks and the weather

Am i wrong or wasnt that the vikings?

Yes and no. The Normans were descended from Vikings but they were French at that time. William the conqueror was the great grand son of a Viking called Rollo, I believe. They were French speaking and even though referred to as Normans (Northmen) they were French really.

Normans,
Calling Normany France is like calling Wales England ;)
1615368478359.gif

Normans,
Calling Normany France is like calling Wales England ;)

Am i wrong or wasnt that the vikings?
Actual answer is kinda both, 'we' (lets face it were probably decended from all these guys by now) repelled the Nordic folk

Which is why by the time of Hastings the army was pretty exhausted and what I was taught way back in History class was a contributing factor of the loss to the Normans.