• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] France vs Wales (20/03/2021)

What should Wales do if they're 5 points behind (France only scoring 3 tries or less) with 80mins on the clock and they have the ball in their own half. Kick it out and win the 6 Nations or go for the try and Grand Slam?
without being Welsh myself I can't imagine the Welsh not going for a grand slam, it even seems obvious to me

Must have had a very sad life to "Hate"
a fictional character
Toronto Raptors Applause GIF by MOODMAN

About time someone stood up to him

Groundhog's hatred for Superman is possibly his worst quality.

Watch Superman and Lois you coward!

What should Wales do if they're 5 points behind (France only scoring 3 tries or less) with 80mins on the clock and they have the ball in their own half. Kick it out and win the 6 Nations or go for the try and Grand Slam?
That's a hard one, if it was England then I'd want us to go for it, then be annoyed when we pass it straight to penaud to dot down in the corner

It might be a rake of cans talking but all I'll say is I hate to see ye win Wales because you rub it in worse than anyone...

But you're a sound bunch of lads!

That's definitely true of every nation and sport. If you seek the ****, it will be easy to find. The internet is a bad place at the best of times. I try my best to act online as I would in person. Not everyone is the same though. Trolls must have empty(ish) lives if they genuinely take enjoyment.
I love banter, just some people don't have the nous to pull it off.

Unless Wales need results to go their way, I genuinely don't support any other team to lose... eg "as long as England lose" etc etc. Super Saturday is always the greatest weekend as well. I cannot wait to crack open the first Moretti Siciliana tomorrow around about 2pm. I'll be a dribbling mess by 8pm. Overall, hoping to see 3 cracking games of rugby. A slam would be nice but C'est la vie if we don't - we have exceeded expectations. Apart from Mr Excitable man-child himself, Scott Quinnell who called it before the tourney and everyone laughed.

Theres a strong possibility this could actually happen as well. Imagine the foresight.
Go for glory and if it backfires, the whole of Wales to buy Scotland jersey's and get behind them.

So what is the best Jam based food to celebrate a possible jammiest of all grand slams? Jammy Dodgers, Jam doughnut?

So what is the best Jam based food to celebrate a possible jammiest of all grand slams? Jammy Dodgers, Jam doughnut?

Sounds like a good business idea should we manage it tomorrow. Welsh jam 2021 vintage. Can give it as gifts to all our foreign friends. Although it won't taste as sweet as it would in sunny Wales :cool:

As a matter of facts, we are currently preparing our famous broiled leeks fondue with cider vinaigrette and plenty of cheese on top, to go with the scottish lambs we'll have on the 26th.
Too bad we could not have some roast beef to go with it, but we can wait for another year
Food Lol GIF by Royalrivermusik

I'm watching another match now and commentators mentioned AWJ twice during it o_O maybe it's a sign

Latest posts