• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] France vs Wales (20/03/2021)

You would think superman could win a world cup
Sipping Kermit The Frog GIF

Unless Wales need results to go their way, I genuinely don't support any other team to lose... eg "as long as England lose" etc etc.
I know some won't believe me but bantz aside I want France to win today not to beat Wales but because of the style of rugby they are playing. Last weekend game was good because both sides decided to play and I think its better for the game if they do. So supporting France today is about wanting team to promote that style because if they aren't successful with it then other teams will revert to percentage based drivel.

I know some won't believe me but bantz aside I want France to win today not to beat Wales but because of the style of rugby they are playing. Last weekend game was good because both sides decided to play and I think its better for the game if they do. So supporting France today is about wanting team to promote that style because if they aren't successful with it then other teams will revert to percentage based drivel.

I don't think you'll get many people saying Wales are playing better rugby or have a better team on paper man for man (though I don't think there's as much in it as some suggest) but sport is a funny thing I guess and it's a team game. But, most importantly, we're certainly early on in our evolution under Pivac so you never know things could click for us tonight more than it does for them and we play some good stuff. I'll obviously be more than happy if we win by some percentage based drivel, though.

Right.. time for the proper showdown.
Can we ban English and Irish posters from this thread? :)

Why does this game start so late?

I originally thought it was 8pm local time, so 7pm in the UK - but it's actually 9pm local. That's mad late for a game to kick off - is there a football game it clashes with or something?

Why does this game start so late?

I originally thought it was 8pm local time, so 7pm in the UK - but it's actually 9pm local. That's mad late for a game to kick off - is there a football game it clashes with or something?
I know.. they think they can compete with Newcastle and Brighton

Well I've watched a crap first game with Italy being Italy. Watched a crap game with England being England. Fully resigned to Wales being Wales and winning the GS completely ruining my day.

That was a genuine question, tbf
I don't follow football so didn't know if there was another game on in Paris so they have to stagger kickoffs
Indiferencia Shrug GIF

I would've expected it to kickoff at 7:15 or 7:30, based on regular gaps between 6N games

That was a genuine question, tbf
I don't follow football so didn't know if there was another game on in Paris so they have to stagger kickoffs
Indiferencia Shrug GIF

I would've expected it to kickoff at 7:15 or 7:30, based on regular gaps between 6N games
No there isn't anything I can think of

Latest posts