English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 12.17.02.png

This is the kind of game we'll win by a point playing some dogshit rugby that Gatland will then turn around and say what a great job he's doing just like the narrative he spun post WC about what a successful WC it was just getting out of the group. Not for me Warren and I'm getting ready my 5 paragraph post to lay into you once we look like we finishing bottom/5th in next years 6N (which we inevitably will)

This is the kind of game we'll win by a point playing some dogshit rugby that Gatland will then turn around and say what a great job he's doing just like the narrative he spun post WC about what a successful WC it was just getting out of the group. Not for me Warren and I'm getting ready my 5 paragraph post to lay into you once we look like we finishing bottom/5th in next years 6N (which we inevitably will)
Want to send me over the draft before you post your post match essay?

Sorry my Taffy mates I can't help but back Italy for this one, history can be made for them finishing in a decent 3rd place.

Gatland gets this 6N as a write off because I genuinely think his 2023 was ok.

Pre tournament we were tipped by many not to get out of the group with Fiji and Aus looking better than us.

He did however fumble his subs against Argentina IMHO.

His selections have been difficult this year, first 2 games I expected far less from us, but we over performed, and TBH Ireland and France results are more reflective of where we are.

To hear people talk about us beating France was hilarious.

Theres a lot of things to criticise Gats for this 6N, subs, selections and progress, but considering the state of the squad post RWC there isnt a coach alive who could do much more.

That said, he is open for criticism after Italy!

Gatland gets this 6N as a write off because I genuinely think his 2023 was ok.

Pre tournament we were tipped by many not to get out of the group with Fiji and Aus looking better than us.

He did however fumble his subs against Argentina IMHO.

His selections have been difficult this year, first 2 games I expected far less from us, but we over performed, and TBH Ireland and France results are more reflective of where we are.

To hear people talk about us beating France was hilarious.

Theres a lot of things to criticise Gats for this 6N, subs, selections and progress, but considering the state of the squad post RWC there isnt a coach alive who could do much more.

That said, he is open for criticism after Italy!
Yey, I agree with this post. We're (me and you) are back on the right track.

But I will add, we are missing Francis, Lake, Hill, Tsiunza, Morgan, Patchell, Hawkins, Plumtree, LRZ and a few wider players, all of whom could realistically be in the squad and would improve the team.

Reality is that Wales should almost certainly already have the wooden spoon if the Italy vs France game was reffed correctly.

Reality is that Wales should almost certainly already have the wooden spoon if the Italy vs France game was reffed correctly.
I'm almost certain you could go through every game and make strong cases for each side to be in higher positions than they are. We should've had a pen against Scotland in the last minute of the game to kick and win the match. England should've been deducted 5 points for being English and thus giving us the win over them etc etc.

Italy could win this and tbh, I'm fine with that. Wales are simply not at a good level or consistent and I blame the WRU entirely.
Well they beat us the last time they played in Cardiff and they're looking in better shape than us at the moment so I would definitely agree they could and should really win but I honestly don't think they will.

Don't get me wrong, I won't be in the least bit surprised if they do beat us (even by 15 or more points) but I just think we'll drag them down to our level and win the arm wrestle.

Italy will be deserved favourites...

I've been wrong about EVERY result so far, I've had Wales losing by 15+ in the first 2 games, and by 30+ in the last 2...

So when I say Italy by 8 points, I fully expect Italy to only win by 1

Italy will be deserved favourites...

I've been wrong about EVERY result so far, I've had Wales losing by 15+ in the first 2 games, and by 30+ in the last 2...

So when I say Italy by 8 points, I fully expect Italy to only win by 1
The bookies have Wales by 9 points or something i think They also had Ireland by 12 against England.

Latest posts