Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 10.01.55.png

It seems Marcus Smith is out.

Gutted for him but a part of me is genuinely happy excited by the prospect of seeing Fin Smith at 10 with Mitchell at 9.

Gutted for him but a part of me is genuinely happy excited by the prospect of seeing Fin Smith at 10 with Mitchell at 9.
Agreed. However, as much as Fin Smith with Mitchell and Dingwall either side of him makes complete sense, I'd expect to see Ford …

I don't think anyone's claiming England over Italy for cuisine

Pasty > Beer Calzone
BLT > Bacon Lasagne
Bangers and Mash > Sausage Carbonara
Don't mention the pasty the Welsh still think they invented it. Rather than lower themselves to calling it a cornish pasty.

Backline with Mitchell, Smith, Dingwall, Freeman and Furbank.
Add in Steward on wing and Slade at 13 would be exciting.

Backline with Mitchell, Smith, Dingwall, Freeman and Furbank.
Add in Steward on wing and Slade at 13 would be exciting.
Steward at wing is not exciting...just seen olly beat me to this....but still no!

Your team is what id say though but Steward at 15, with 3 of Ford Furbank Waboso Roebuck Daly making up 14/22/23.

Still i do like the sound of that backline and could build going forward especially with Lawrence and Smith coming back. I hope Ojomoh steps up too.

I'm guessing we'll see Daly on one wing for experience.

So my guess is

Mitchell
F Smith
Daly
Dingwall
Slade
Freeman
Steward

Although there is a chance Borthwick proves us al correct and proves to be an actually ****** and starts Ford at 10.

If he does, england are done until SB is gone. I'm guessing he's going to disappoint us with his gameplan and selection.

Latest posts