• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] Italy vs Scotland - 09/03/24

Italy could beat Wales now and could finish third overall
I don't think there's shame losing to Italy when their attack is playing like this. Their defence was also very aggressive at the end there. Well done Italy. I think most people would say that they are better than Wales at the moment, so they will go to Cardiff as favourites. Equally, Wales will be at home and won't have the usual pressure of expectation to win.

Scotland blowing large leads on the other hand is something they need to be worried about. They have too go a team to play so loosely and to make so many errors in another second half.

Refreshing to have a game with no cards although I think Italy were very fortunate not to get a yellow

I don't think there's shame losing to Italy when their attack is playing like this. Their defence was also very aggressive at the end there. Well done Italy. I think most people would say that they are better than Wales at the moment, so they will go to Cardiff as favourites. Equally, Wales will be at home and won't have the usual pressure of expectation to win.

Scotland blowing large leads on the other hand is something they need to be worried about. They have too go a team to play so loosely and to make so many errors in another second half.

Agree... Wales will lose to this Italy side. Its good to see. And they weren't too far off winning 2 other games. Would love to see Italy win a championship in the next few years. Looks like they have the foundation to do so!

Let me share my delirium with you
With ENG we lost it for details
With FRA half a steal of baguette eaters
With SCO we won
I mean, we could have arrived second after IRE and we would not have been stealing anything

I mean, Italy out the six nations! Yes, because we are getting strong!

With SCO we won
I mean, we could have arrived second after IRE and we would not have been stealing anything

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

I said it before and was slated but that Scottish team are nowhere near a top tesm

With SCO we won

Italy were robbed by the ref against France and should have beaten England

I dont want to pish on any chips here...

But as I said previously Scotland havnt progressed for a few seasons, the overall quality has dipped really low this year.

England and France look sloppy, and Wales have coincided a large number of retirements with an injury crisis AND a player exodus...

Italy looked ok today, it was a very entertaining game, but like last week it wasnt high quality at all

I dont want to pish on any chips here...

But as I said previously Scotland havnt progressed for a few seasons, the overall quality has dipped really low this year.

England and France look sloppy, and Wales have coincided a large number of retirements with an injury crisis AND a player exodus...

Italy looked ok today, it was a very entertaining game, but like last week it wasnt high quality at all
Rather pessimistic, although re Wales I should also add that the years of general mismanagement and underinvestment are now coming home to roost.

I think what this is showing is it takes time for a nation to become a top team in Rugby, Italy of the past would have fallen away and lost that game. This game today proves they are becoming an 80 minute team, next will be consistently winning games. The tournament is only more vibrant and stronger with Italy 🇮🇹

Congratulations to Italy very well played and deserved today. Scotland were doing all the right things then for the second time this tournament we let a team back in then ultimately away from us.

, Italy were very good and really the 6 nations needs a strong Italy going forwards.

With SCO we won

Congratulations on the victory it was well deserved after that France game you should of won I think everyone here wants to see a competive Italy team it's best for the 6 nations as a whole and maybe in the next few years if Italy keep going in the same direction they could be GS champions, forza italia🇮🇹👍

I always root for Scotland in Six Nations and I'm surprised that Italy won, 31-29. Kudos to Italy! They're improving and that's good for the tournament.

Latest posts