• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] France vs Wales (20/03/2021)

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
1615974165950.png

Did you have to google how to spell that and accidentally copy and paste a hyperlink?
I thought there was some weird French accents so googled it get get those. Hyperlink was Chrome being weird about the copy and paste.

EDIT: My French is very very bad if my GCSE's results are anything to go by it was definitely my worst subject.

well at least we are underdogs today , we are more comfortable there , can we do it can we get a Jam slam , I really do hope so ,

Loving it that everyone is writing us off. Keep it coming. I don't think I've heard of a single non Welsh pundit that is giving us a chance. The way we like it.

(Moderately) interesting that this will be Wales's first away Grand Slam decider in 6N era. Obviously it's down to scheduling, but I think the most impressive Slams are sealed away.

With regards to team I'd imagine it'll just be Beard that comes in comes in for Hill. Been really impressed with Beard this 6N, he's developed his game well and is on a nice upward trajectory.

I think Wales will win to be honest. Don't ask me how, they'll find a way and if not France/Ref will for them.
FTFY

I have no idea how Wales win it without the assistance of either of those two, even if it is just France playing so much worse than they have in previous 4 rounds. England had no business beating them and still had to produce a far better performance than we've seen from Wales so far.

FTFY

I have no idea how Wales win it without the assistance of either of those two, even if it is just France playing so much worse than they have in previous 4 rounds. England had no business beating them and still had to produce a far better performance than we've seen from Wales so far.

Lol. You're sooooooooo bitter.

Worth saying again.

England - 1 Grand Slam in the last 18 years.

Alun Wyn Jones - going for his 4th this weekend.

Or you could explain how they've had a better performance than England had against the French last week? (Italy never counts)

On paper Wales should lose, whether they will who knows its Wales.

Ok mate. That's not how it works but I know your a very black and white kind of person so you crack on.

Couldn't help but mention the ref could you. Goes to show that for all the English people saying we deserved to beat you they didn't really mean it.

Ok mate. That's not how it works but I know your a very black and white kind of person so you crack on.

Couldn't help but mention the ref could you. Goes to show that for all the English people saying we deserved to beat you they didn't really mean it.
Yeah because I speak for all English people.....

Latest posts