• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022-23 Kit Updates

Hi guys ! Anyone know how to get realistic results in RWC 23 game mode? Every save I started, the big teams get crushed by the small nations like Namibia or Romania.

Hi guys ! Anyone know how to get realistic results in RWC 23 game mode? Every save I started, the big teams get crushed by the small nations like Namibia or Romania.

Someone needs to increase the elite difficulty in rugby 08 to the maximum in order to have extremely complicated matches.

@jim546 Only he can make the game difficult, There may be a surprise from him

Someone needs to increase the elite difficulty in rugby 08 to the maximum in order to have extremely complicated matches.

@jim546 Only he can make the game difficult, There may be a surprise from him
It's not a problem of difficulty. Big teams get beaten by smaller teams during simulated matches.
When I play the matches the teams are at their real level.

It's not a problem of difficulty. Big teams get beaten by smaller teams during simulated matches.
When I play the matches the teams are at their real level.
Of course it is related to the "elite" difficulty despite the fact that the references of the large teams are superior to the small teams.
To make the game more difficult, you need to review the difficulty level file.

Change the team performance with the team editor, the editor's link is somewhere within one of the recent threads. 1 would be top performers, 5 would be the worst performers. For WL, it works the other way around

Edit: Not the woosah editor

Use Team Editor to change the "performance values " of the teams in your roster. 1 is best teams (France, Ireland), 5 is worst teams (Namibia, Canada). It is the opposite order in World League. The program is on this post: https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/2022-23-kit-updates.48571/post-1133732

Sorry I cannot change the difficulty.

Thanks for the reply ! I opened the "team editor" and chose the file "TRF22.ros" in my "EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08" folder. The teams were at the right performance value and yet when I restart the World Cup mode, Namibia continues to beat New Zealand easily. I don't understand what I did wrong. Thank you for your help @jim546

EDIT : I found the problem !!! Thanks for helping me

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply ! I opened the "team editor" and chose the file "TRF22.ros" in my "EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08" folder. The teams were at the right performance value and yet when I restart the World Cup mode, Namibia continues to beat New Zealand easily. I don't understand what I did wrong. Thank you for your help @jim546

EDIT : I found the problem !!! Thanks for helping me
What was the problem please tell me as well so i can also fix mine

Here's updates to the tournament textures for RWC 23. pads, adboards, logos etc. Most stadiums have also been added to Github but are still work-in-progress, can get any WIP files by clicking on Code - Download ZIP.

1694886030659.png

Attachments

• RWC 23.zip
    857.6 KB · Views: 54
Hi what did you do to fix the issue where a rookie team like namibia beats nz ? @bakatitou
As described previously, use Team Editor to change the Performance values of each team. This is the error that is causing lower teams to beat top teams there is nothing else. You will then need to re-start any active tournaments for this to take effect.

After finishing a match going and going back to the tournament menu the game crash. Does anyone know why?

first match, France vs NZL
Can't replicate any crash sorry, using the TRF22 as base, all my stuff overwriting it and roster on Github, and the new RWC kits. Use Procmon to see if there's any pattern on what file the game crashes on.

Latest posts