• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022-23 Kit Updates

Can't replicate any crash sorry, using the TRF22 as base, all my stuff overwriting it and roster on Github, and the new RWC kits. Use Procmon to see if there's any pattern on what file the game crashes on.
Ok thanks. I'll have a look. Otherwise I will just reinstall the TRF22 patch and add your updates.

How can I add Portugal and Chile to the WC?

Last edited:
How can I add Portugal and Chile to the WC?
They're not available in the 2022 mod. I've got a self-made roster for testing purposes with both teams enabled but it's not something that I can share because it's not very good. Hopefully someone can make a 2023 roster update, I don't want to get involved in making rosters other than making small tweaks or adding player faces.

They're not available in the 2022 mod. I've got a self-made roster for testing purposes with both teams enabled but it's not something that I can share because it's not very good. Hopefully someone can make a 2023 roster update, I don't want to get involved in making rosters other than making small tweaks or adding player faces.
Ok, cool. I reinstalled everything and it works perfect now🔥.

Got a few questions to clarify some stuff about this mod. Help would be greatly appreciated.

1. Some of the players have the Canadian flag next to their name. Bug or something else? Doesn't have any functional effect on the game.
2. Trying to start the 10 Nations tournament crashes my game, could it be incompatible with something?
3. The Rugby Championship only has the original 3 nations, is Argentina being added something that was within the scope of modding and have I messed something up there?
4. I can only play one RWC year at a time, do I have to chop and change instals for when I want to play another year or can they somehow all be loaded at once?
5. I'm missing Fijian Drua from the Super Rugby, what have I messed up there?

Got a few questions to clarify some stuff about this mod. Help would be greatly appreciated.
1. Is expected behaviour.
2. Unlikely incompatible with anything, it's had very little work done to it so 10N is not expected to work much.
3. Hard/impossible to add extra teams to tournaments can only swap teams in/out. I think TRF22 has Argentina in its Tri-Nations/RC mode but not as a playable team, only CPU.
4. Can only have one RWC schedule in the game at one time. Can swap in other years' fixtures.
5. Relates to 3. above, default Super Rugby has 14 teams so will need to swap in Drua and Pasifika for someone else but still keep 14 teams.

1. Is expected behaviour.
2. Unlikely incompatible with anything, it's had very little work done to it so 10N is not expected to work much.
3. Hard/impossible to add extra teams to tournaments can only swap teams in/out. I think TRF22 has Argentina in its Tri-Nations/RC mode but not as a playable team, only CPU.
4. Can only have one RWC schedule in the game at one time. Can swap in other years' fixtures.
5. Relates to 3. above, default Super Rugby has 14 teams so will need to swap in Drua and Pasifika for someone else but still keep 14 teams.
Thanks for this. How might I swap out a Super Rugby team to get Drua in there? Is it a simple process?

Also what's the deal with the World League, when I start with the Chiefs I already have the entire starting squad in it. How do I make it so I start with the weaker team and actually have to buy back the good side?

Thanks for this. How might I swap out a Super Rugby team to get Drua in there? Is it a simple process?
Edit file 2e3bf72385c97f02da9f19bf5c07e09b.rsg with any text editor, swap out a team number with the team ID for Drua (103 I think).

For thw WL stuff you'd need to delete the WL transfer list file but can't remember which these are off the top of my head.

Edit file 2e3bf72385c97f02da9f19bf5c07e09b.rsg with any text editor, swap out a team number with the team ID for Drua (103 I think).

For thw WL stuff you'd need to delete the WL transfer list file but can't remember which these are off the top of my head.
I deleted the WL files and that returned the roster to the 2008 version. Is this something that we can't have both ways, either play it as intended or start off with an ace 2023 squad?

Tomorrow I'll try creating a game folder exclusively for WL, I'll remove all the players from the Chiefs in squad management, save a new roster, then start a WL tournament with the dudd Chiefs team I invent, and proceed to buy the 2023 side.

Is ama1 still around? Any chance of him making a roster again?

I deleted the WL files and that returned the roster to the 2008 version. Is this something that we can't have both ways, either play it as intended or start off with an ace 2023 squad?

Tomorrow I'll try creating a game folder exclusively for WL, I'll remove all the players from the Chiefs in squad management, save a new roster, then start a WL tournament with the dudd Chiefs team I invent, and proceed to buy the 2023 side.
https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/trf-custom-face-design-tracker.47791/post-1121944
and
https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/trf-custom-face-design-tracker.47791/post-1122475

Is ama1 still around? Any chance of him making a roster again?
ama1 is still around, we have talked about a 2023 roster update but nothing certain yet.

Ok nice. I thought of giving making a roster a shot. Where do you guys get the stats for each player? Is there any specific website?
I don't know how it's all collated sorry.

Read the posts, they explain how to make your own World League roster.
I did. But I encountered some problems so I had to make the roster myself. I think it's working, my problem now is the squad salary. My team value is just short of $5mil, team salary is $1.3mil, and current balance is $1mil. The finance aspect of this mode has me a bit confused, from looking round here it seems I need my salary to be higher than $5mil, is that gonna be likely by the end of the season or is there a folder with rewards numbers I need to edit to make this doable?

Latest posts