• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

(2022 Rugby Championship - Round 4) - Australia V South Africa (03/9/2022)

Cant see a way back to be honest. Saffa breakdown work is absolutely murdering us.

Gotta give it to them. They've been great.

Ben O'Keeffe really making himself centre of attention. Can't say I enjoyed that half one bit despite both sides playing at high intensity.

Another very nice try. Amazing what you can do with well timed short passes that take opponents out of the game.

Damn. Didn't expect this, but oh boy do I like it. Would have played Louw instead of Mostert though, I really dislike Mostert at 7. Kriel at 13 though WTF no.

Springboks –
15 Willie le Roux,
14 Canan Moodie,
13 Jesse Kriel,
12 Damian de Allende,

11 Makazole Mapimpi,
10 Damian Willemse,

9 Jaden Hendrikse,

8 Jasper Wiese,
7 Franco Mostert,
6 Siya Kolisi,
5 Lood de Jager,
4 Eben Etzebeth,
3 Frans Malherbe,
2 Malcolm Marx,
1 Steven Kitshoff.

Subs: 16 Deon Fourie, 17 Ox Nche, 18 Trevor Nyakane, 19 Kwagga Smith, 20 Duane Vermeulen, 21 Cobus Reinach, 22 Frans Steyn, 23 Warrick Gelant.
I recall that centre pairing COMPLETELY outplaying Nonu and Conrad Smith, and then barely ever playing again together... What even happened???

That's soft as ****

Watch that wipe out the warning now as well, and the boks get to infringe for another 3 or 4 goes

Absolutely shocking game,
Boks clearly the better side and well deserved winners but yeesh, awful spectacle

Kolisi had his best game in years, potentially the best I've seen him play on an individual level - definitely better at the breakdown than I've seen before
Marx played well so will likely be dropped for a Bongi/Dwebba duo as soon as is possible

Latest posts