• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2022 Six Nations] France vs Italy (06/02/22)

Do we think Italy are showing signs of improvement? As a collective they seem to be quite solid defensively, individual moments of madness & mistakes are letting them down big time

I think they're definitely doing better than most would've expected, but France also haven't been firing on all cylinders, though it may be Italy's work causing that.

Their maul defence has absolutely improved, but I think their set piece is still shaky. I'd say they've improved overall, though

If the scoreline stays as is, I'll only be 1 point out on matchpint predictor. Been impressed by Italian resolve today but they do this every year before being blown away later in the tournament

Watching the French attack compared to the English is just night and day

Nice conversion from Ntmack, to keep those he picked him in their fantasy team happy.

France were in cruise control for much of that but a 27 point loss is above expectations for Italy. I thought the defense seems improved (possibly with so many players from the same team), the set-piece was passable and they held their own to some extent at the breakdown.

All in all, given the mess in November, a much better performance than I was expecting and a tick in the box for Crowley with such a youthful team. Honestly I wouldn't have batted an eyelid at a 50 point loss.

For France, the lack of killer instinct should be troubling them, this was a million miles off the ruthlessness required to lift a World Cup.

Bet against Ireland.

Less nervy than watching Adamson at least, I feel like this guy can make massive errors effecting the result. Although has been deec aujourd'hui.

Despite his receding hairline he's a young ref and should get better with test match experience and feedback from his peers/superiors.

Latest posts