• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022 World Cup - Qatar

Wonder if these World cup cameramen each have a wingman with a pair of binoculars who tell them which hot bird to zoom in on. They've found a few nice Uruguayans already.
Actually thought we'd might lose this in Qatar.

They can take our rights, they can take our beer but they can't stop horny camera crews.

Actually thought we'd might lose this in Qatar.

They can take our rights, they can take our beer but they can't stop horny camera crews.

They've been doing it since one of the first world cups I can remember.

Most of Europe was in love with the hot Brazilian girl at 3:06. Unfortunately she has her hand covering her face in the vid but I recall they did pan to her directly shortly after and she smiles directly into the camera and everyone was like "phworrr". 😍

Ridiculous decision. His arm was out to support his body as he fell on the ground. Completely natural position with zero intent to gain an advantage.

It was very subjective as the British ref in the studio said it did technically hit his hand and stop the progress of the ball. But at the same time it was entirely accidental.

I agree with the pk decision but the pk should be taken again. The whole Portugal team entered the 18 before its as taken.
Agreed, ultimately he used his hand to stop a goal scoring chance. Incredibly unlucky but I don't see how you can't give it.

Bruno has been great.

Amazing the extent to which Chinese censorship pervades absolutely everything (and funny how their state tv is called CCTV, very 1984).
It's a completely totally different mindset over there. Gonna end in bloody riots and crackdown by CCP sooner or later by the sounds of it.

Back to the earlier discussion about Americans and playing not to lose. We only needed to beat Portugal to advance qualify for the RWC. We draw them 16-16 and Portugal played terribly. They qualify on PD. I honestly don't know how it happened. We had more high end talent but you could just tell that they went out to win where as we didn't want to make mistakes.

I don't get the English mentality when it comes to soccer/football. For years their national team has underperformed and been ripped apart by the public and media. They've always had reasonably good teams, but now they look to have a pretty solid side with some exceptional talent and are performing well. They're hailed as heroes for making the WC semis, EC final and now for smashing Iran, yet a 0-0 draw against a decent USA side, the knives are out for Southgate and the players are copping it too....

Latest posts