• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022 World Cup - Qatar

Should be enough to finish off USA.

Last edited:
Thought Holland looked really good today. Building nicely, strong in attack. Depay was on fire, think they've got an outside chance if they keep playing like that.

Lionel Messi Win GIF by FIFA

The biggest sporting event to express English nationalism, the white flags with red crosses draped from cars and houses around the country - supporting our players regardless of the colour of their skin. Just hope it doesn't go to penalties and the black players miss to bring out the true racists on social media like in the final of Euro 2020.

Saka reported to start today, which means either Foden or Rashford or Sterling on the left of Kane.

Last edited:
the white flags with red crosses draped from cars and houses around the country -
Is there, though?
Euros it was absolutely everywhere, I don't think I've seen a single flag for the WC, not even those little ones on car windows

As far as I see from 36 pages in this thread, noone watches this terrible world cup built by slaves!!! Interesting form of boycott

France have the coolest names of this World Cup: Mbappé, Upamcano, Tchouaméni.
As far as I see from 36 pages in this thread, noone watches this terrible world cup built by slaves!!! Interesting form of boycott
As soon as the footy starts the politics gets forgotten. If players can protest at the same time and make a point they will but their priority is to play in a tournament that only comes around every 4 years. Once they got threatened with yellow cards they caved and lost a bit of respect. Only the German team put up a sort of protest. Could have affected their performance v Japan which led to them getting knocked out.

Same goes for fans - the ones who like football will watch regardless. Then the casual fan will when the proper action gets going.

There can be another protest if Qatar get the Olympics in 2036. Let's then see if Olympic athletes feel the same or is getting Gold, Silver , bronze

Latest posts