• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Going to Bristol?
They're in need of a 10
Dunno, seems quite sudden and not parting on friendly terms.

The club announced his exit in a three-line statement, saying that Hardwick was "no longer a member of the club".

It's obviously not friendly terms.
He played 30 minutes since Borthwick arrived most likely due to Murphy, Borthwick clearly doesn't like him

Apparently Hardwick had been posting videos on his story (not sure if Snapchat or Instagram) of him laughing at Zack Henry when he'd miss kicks, make bad passes etc. Seems like quite a toxic thing to do although I'm not sure whether I'm totally convinced that it deserves a firing.

Those little Connacht rats stole our tactic where we let kids announce the team. Our kids are cuter anyway.

Delighted for Wootton getting his contract. Been flying it for them even though he's still a flake in defence.

Roux not on the listand out of contract. Don't think any of the year 3 academy lads mentioned either.

Apparently Bealham and Carty are only one year.

Apparently Hardwick had been posting videos on his story (not sure if Snapchat or Instagram) of him laughing at Zack Henry when he'd miss kicks, make bad passes etc. Seems like quite a toxic thing to do although I'm not sure whether I'm totally convinced that it deserves a firing.
Perhaps not, but it sounds like that's an indication of a bigger attitude problem.

It's a shame as he's actually quite a good player, although seemingly not self aware enough to recognise that he's not good enough to command a regular starting spot.

Gutted he's leaving as he's been amazing for us but wish him well
Yeah it's a shame for you but tbf it sounds like his money has been put to good use. some big turnover at Wuss with Weir, Hougaard and sounds like Du Preez off but tbf Judge, Heinz, Chudley, Baldwin, Van De Merwe and Owlett is a decent return. Plus the Jersey No.8 who looks a good player.

Still think second row and 10 are where Wuss look a little light.

Yeah it's a shame for you but tbf it sounds like his money has been put to good use. some big turnover at Wuss with Weir, Hougaard and sounds like Du Preez off but tbf Judge, Heinz, Chudley, Baldwin, Van De Merwe and Owlett is a decent return. Plus the Jersey No.8 who looks a good player.

Still think second row and 10 are where Wuss look a little light.
Yeah 10 is a top priority, then a LH, then a 2nd Row.

Still way behind Andy Goode
Only by one!

Just need Cipriani to retire then come back, after pre-season, for whoever gets promoted

Once a Wasp Rebel Shark Wasp Cherry & White Blue Black and White always a Wasp Rebel Shark Wasp Cherry & White Blue Black and White