• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Always a shame to see someone so ubiquitous to a side leave,
Be interesting to see where he goes - hope it isn't Toulon

Sam Harris signs a senior contract with Bath - 2 years, and listed solely as a FH.

Lots of questions on what this means for Bailey, who I'm suspecting may have been overtaken by Sam (or possibly out of the team with an injury and radio-silence).
Rumours of Sarries sniffing around Landi have NOT died down today.

Gutting news. Guessing pollock will be pushing in the first team for next season now.
Yep with Moon gone as well, expect Courtney will go as well so a lot of weight lost out of pack.
Need at least to add a backrow and hope Pollock does progress.

Worst kept secret. Loved him at Saints but get why he's going. Screenshot_20240205_161611_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sam Harris signs a senior contract with Bath - 2 years, and listed solely as a FH.

Lots of questions on what this means for Bailey, who I'm suspecting may have been overtaken by Sam (or possibly out of the team with an injury and radio-silence).
Rumours of Sarries sniffing around Landi have NOT died down today.
Bailey at Sarries would be interesting

Renewals for Rodd, Schonert and Warr announced in the last few days - really happy with all three
I thought we might lose Schonert, which would've been a disaster, so great to get him locked down for the next few years - having such an experienced prop for Asher to learn from will be great
Warr turning down more money at Edinburgh to stay at Sale is 🤌🤌🤌
Love it

Renewals for Rodd, Schonert and Warr announced in the last few days - really happy with all three
I thought we might lose Schonert, which would've been a disaster, so great to get him locked down for the next few years - having such an experienced prop for Asher to learn from will be great
Warr turning down more money at Edinburgh to stay at Sale is 🤌🤌🤌
Love it
Just need Warr to overtake Quirke at Sale and then he can look to get some international recognition.

You know some articles really don't put in the research when they are asking for the inclusion of Quirke in the England squad when he isn't even the 1st choice English scrumhalf at his club....
There's also articles that do world 15s and don't include David Seymour at 7. Just shows a real lack of understanding of real rugby.

Not a player but Scott Macleod brought back to Falcons as lineout coach. Poor show initially by the management to let him go but glad theyve amended their mistake. Our lineout which is an absolute shambles this season was generally very good under Scott.

First statement by Diamond ...strong set piece.

Jermaine Ainsley - Highlanders, former Wallaby, Maori AB and unlucky not have got a AB call up is moving to Lyon Olympique

1707774427385.png

Shock news - Bath sign a Saffer: https://www.sarugbymag.co.za/bulls-lock-links-bath/
Jacques du Plessis (hard carrying lock, I gather)
Interestingly, he's coming to Bath immediately to rehab from his current injury, and if he gains fitness before June, will return to the Bulls to see out the season.

I think I'm actually feeling some pride in Bath's medical team this season!

Shock news - Bath sign a Saffer: https://www.sarugbymag.co.za/bulls-lock-links-bath/
Jacques du Plessis (hard carrying lock, I gather)
Interestingly, he's coming to Bath immediately to rehab from his current injury, and if he gains fitness before June, will return to the Bulls to see out the season.

I think I'm actually feeling some pride in Bath's medical team this season!
What a weird arrangement that is! I suppose it makes complete sense that they wouldn't want to fund his rehab and you'd rather be in charge of it, but I'm not sure I've ever seen it before

Latest posts