That's Wiese's replacement sorted
Gotta keep the RSA numbers up, they've been dwindling after the recent exodus
"He loves to bang hard"

My guy 😎

That's Wiese's replacement sorted
Gotta keep the RSA numbers up, they've been dwindling after the recent exodus
Damn only 50 pro games at 29??

Saracens have finally confirmed Farrell is leaving

Proper end of an era for them, though after they nabbed Hodgson off us my sympathies are limited :p

Ross Molony to Bath confirmed. Very good acquisition as a squad player. Has his limits but he's as consistent as they come and has played at the highest level of club rugby.

Ross Molony to Bath confirmed. Very good acquisition as a squad player. Has his limits but he's as consistent as they come and has played at the highest level of club rugby.
Turns out he's EQP. Can't see him making it but maybe there's some benefit to Bath there, don't know if there's any eligibility rules in the prem?

New three year deal for Joe Carpenter, over the moon with that

Good luck to him. Why he isn't in the Wales squad I do not know. Well, his weight ****** off Gatland is what it appears to be but his form should've been taken into account.

Good luck to him. Why he isn't in the Wales squad I do not know. Well, his weight ****** off Gatland is what it appears to be but his form should've been taken into account.
I'm convinced the weight thing is a load of ******. There are some players who need to carry some extra kg's, and Carre might be one of those to ensure his scrummaging is as good as it can be (he's never been the strongest in this area, but his weakness is overblown) + I think his weight is part of what makes him such a good carrier.

Latest posts