• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] Ireland v England - 18 March 2023

You sexy English beasts Maccie H loves ya.
Screenshot_20230315_142857_Samsung Internet.jpg

England fans get to experience a day in the life of an Italian fan. The gnawing dread as match day approaches.

Part of me wants England to show something to justify my previous, long since gone, blind faith in them. But if they get completely dismantled by say 50 points it'll be curious to see what their union does. I think they'd have to go out and get a replacement and that would just be pure entertainment.

On balance, I want Borthwick in place to give Pumas and Japan a chance in the RWC so I'll be hoping England can keep it respectable. Let's face it, a Wallabies vs England QF would also be a riot entertainment wise with Borthwick in charge.

England fans get to experience a day in the life of an Italian fan. The gnawing dread as match day approaches.

Part of me wants England to show something to justify my previous, long since gone, blind faith in them. But if they get completely dismantled by say 50 points it'll be curious to see what their union does. I think they'd have to go out and get a replacement and that would just be pure entertainment.

On balance, I want Borthwick in place to give Pumas and Japan a chance in the RWC so I'll be hoping England can keep it respectable. Let's face it, a Wallabies vs England QF would also be a riot entertainment wise with Borthwick in charge.
England v Australia and Wales V Argentina quarter finals would be lovely.

Times saying Faz-Manu-Slade.

The solution to the forwards getting dominated is... Obviously... Bring back Faz for is leadership and rucking ability. As well as he fact he's good in training.

They're also saying Chessum was gonna start at 6 before his injury, with Ludlam at 8
Martin straight in as replacement or do they revert to last week's?

The solution to the forwards getting dominated is... Obviously... Bring back Faz for is leadership and rucking ability. As well as he fact he's good in training.
The alternatives are a fraud or a Ford which is basically just a homonym of fraud so long live the Faz.

…..bringing in someone who recently racked up 17 tackles and 2 turnovers in their last 6N start.

Faz for 7!
Farrell unironically could have made a pretty good 7. Same height as Robshaw and only a stone lighter.

Putting on the weight difference wouldn't be that hard either. I did it accidentally in the year after university, e.g.

Latest posts