• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] Ireland v France - 11 February 2023

Did Ireland not knock that on attempting to gather?

Rumours of "which France are going to turn up?"'s demise have been greatly exaggerated
Really not, based on today.

Not a single Frenchman has thrown a punch at a teammate yet

I'm really not seeing any lack of effort from France that you and DM obviously are

That DuPont save has me thinking ofnrhat time Dalligio decided it didn't matter how many Welsh were tackling him. Incredible undivdual feat of strength.

Not sure ireland should have had that scrum, surely getting held up over the try line is advantage enough for a knock on.

I'm really not seeing any lack of effort from France that you and DM obviously are
I'm talking more about how erratic they are at times - they looked more settled recently, it's good to see them back and throwing miss passes in their own in goal for no reason that are immediately dropped

Not sure ireland should have had that scrum, surely getting held up over the try line is advantage enough for a knock on.
Similar thoughts. I could see it either way as they only held the ball for a second or so.

Murray going for that try was crazy white line fever. Only seen that much greed in a BP boardroom.

Latest posts