• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] Scotland v Ireland - 12 March 2023

France will want to put on a show in Paris they'll be saying if we can put 50 points on England in Twickenham we can 60 on Wales at home. I don't think they need the added enthusiasm going for the championship.
See I think the French will think they are going to smoke us with ease (they'd be right) and that will usually mean a little bit of complacency. A man has to hope!

And that post of mine was probably the most Welsh thing I could have done to Scotland this year with the Ireland try 😂

Fantastic work.

But there's at least two potential yellows there from Scotland. Try shouldn't wipe them out.
Have to agree if the penalty would meant a YC is a try wasn't scored (especially I'd you would of given a penalty try). You should still be giving the card.

In Ice Hockey it happens the live game I saw one team caused a penalty on a scoring play and immediately lost a guy for the power play.

JGP really making a big difference since coming on.

Some of the hits coming through on the ref's mic have been ferocious.

Mack Hansen is having a worldie of a game.
Conan did well to finish there but awful defence from VDM

Conan has been class since coming on. Has done the Doris hard yards with no drop in quality
Very jealous that Ireland have the depth at 8 like that. He really has stepped up, the level of internal competition driving everyone on.

Very jealous that Ireland have the depth at 8 like that. He really has stepped up, the level of internal competition driving everyone on.
And the crazy thing is we're not even playing objectively our best 8 and the best rugby player we've ever produced (see profile picture)

Latest posts