• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023 U20 World Championships

Fisilau Is not a 7
Where does he usually play? 8?

Hope woodman gets on for a proper chunk of game time, he's a Proper 7 with a capital P

Think our backs look disorganised, where we run phases we're not getting anywhere just shovelling, compared to Ireland
Not keen on our 10 - apparently has spent more time at fullback than flyhalf

Really happy with Carnduff development.

Massively rated at tigers still has another year in u20's, played lock in the academy might be better for him and tigers to keep him at 6

Great try,
Cusick has looked really good since he came in - class break from Woodward as well

Early doors but think this Ruadhan Quinn is going to be the breakout star of the tournament. Serious unit.

That'll be a red - depends how much force they think he's putting into it

Edit: yellow, very lucky

Double edit: they have the reviews in this? So he could be upgraded to red?

Expected a lot more from CCS tbh,
Don't know if he's trying too hard because he expects to be having the same impact as he did in the Prem

Being ginger at u20 is a stat boost - Cooney, McErlean, Chessum, Cusick all playing very well

Expected a lot more from CCS tbh,
Don't know if he's trying too hard because he expects to be having the same impact as he did in the Prem
I agree. When I think about how Mercer looked at this level, CCS has had nothing like the same amount of impact.

I agree. When I think about how Mercer looked at this level, CCS has had nothing like the same amount of impact.
I recall Mercer at this level well, he was like a he was playing in a different league.

True, but then Aaron Hinkley also looked great at this level but faded into obscurity while Tom Pearson didn't even make the squad and is now class.

I'm not gonna judge CCS too harshly based on this, particularly after the performances we've seen him put in in the Prem.

One muddy patch on the whole pitch and he's dived in it twice

What a conversion! He's grown on me

True, but then Aaron Hinkley also looked great at this level but faded into obscurity while Tom Pearson didn't even make the squad and is now class.

I'm not gonna judge CCS too harshly based on this, particularly after the performances we've seen him put in in the Prem.

Hinckley faded I feel for none playing reasons

Anyway very happy Tigers fan atm watching this

Latest posts