• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023 U20 World Championships

Jesus you just turned over the ball, why is first instinct to instantly look for a miracle pass?

Nye Thomas coming on at 13 is....a choice
He's about 4st dripping wet!

I know it's for an injury but you'd have thought he'd go on the wing and someone else shift in

Edit: take it back, he's ended up out wide eventually

Last edited:
Waiting for our Argentinian friend to come in and say it should have been a yellow

Thank God Prendergast can't kick goals!

Really good game - bit disappointing to not sneak it at the death but a massive improvement from the 6N

Forwards looks good, just need some more cohesion in the backs, which hopefully should come with more game time

Disappointed not to quite get the win but a draw against the Grand Slammers is good going.

Both England props, Woodman, Ma'asi-and Cusick stood out most to me.

Edit: meant Woodward. Woodman good too when he came on though.

England really do seem hindered in the same positions constantly.
Don't know if it's just a skill thing?

I know hookers wise England seem to favour converting back rowers early on hence the mess at lineouts.

I know hookers wise England seem to favour converting back rowers early on hence the mess at lineouts.
Honestly feel like that goes for just about everywhere though. I bet if you were to go through all international hookers today then the vast majority would have originally gotten into their club/franchise academy setup as back rowers.

Good start to the Wales v NZ game. Seem to be getting some good purchase from the catch and drive in the lineout.

Latest posts