• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2nd Test: South Africa v Lions

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sebastian_Chabal @ Jun 30 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Jun 30 2009, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.planetrugby.com/lions-09/story/...5405283,00.html
Still whining wow!!! Dry your eyes man!! Check out some of the comments at the bottom.[/b]

OMG I really can't believe what whingers these people are! I thought aussies were the original whingers.
[/b][/quote]

Everybody whines when they lose, however some people don't know when (or how) to stop winging and accept defeat.

To quote a well know phrase to all people STILL moaning and complaining about last Saturday:

GROW A PAIR!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sebastian_Chabal @ Jun 30 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Jun 30 2009, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still whining wow!!! Dry your eyes man!! Check out some of the comments at the bottom.[/b]

OMG I really can't believe what whingers these people are! I thought aussies were the original whingers.
[/b][/quote]
Says the Frencher. Go boo your team in Paris again then come back after you've had a good think.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jun 30 2009, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sebastian_Chabal @ Jun 30 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
Says the Frencher. Go boo your team in Paris again then come back after you've had a good think.
[/b][/quote]

I really would like to boo and blame our players again when I feel them sleepy on the pitch and I'm proud!. I think it's wiser than crying ,moaning and throwing responsibilities left and right to referee, opponent players, injuries and even to weather! (O'gara after Emerging Boks).

On the point of the Inconsistancy with the eye-gauging discipline. Serio Parisse got an 8 week ban for a gauging incident in the New Zealand vs Italy match that was on the morning of the Lions match.

Isaac Ross was brilliant in the second ow for New Zealand. Fantastic in the loose. No bans were given for that.

so I'm the voice of the forum and mite is the messiah.

i reckin I'm winning there mite.

I think this thread should be closed. Springboks showed the world that they are the deserved world champion. We have to focus on the third test for now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Jun 30 2009, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
God forbid some banter occur.[/b]

Didn't you know it was the 11th commandment.

Thou shalt not an develop an exchange of light, playful, teasing remarks with fellow egg chasers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sebastian_Chabal @ Jun 30 2009, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think this thread should be closed. Springboks showed the world that they are the deserved world champion. We have to focus on the third test for now.[/b]

And that's why you're not a moderator.

Latest posts