• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

6 Nations Thread 2023

I've seen some people raising concerns about the netflix show as the F1 series, apparently, fabricated a load of extra drama via creative editing

Gatland concerned about the type of language used in the dressing room pre-game, as well, and that Netflix is solely in charge of editing etc.
What could Gatland possibly fear saying privately in the dressing room that doesn't come across more stupid as what he says purposefully at press conferences?

It so weird that they're happy for Netflix to have full editorial control. No way would the premier league football clubs allow that for the football ones we've seen on Amazon. With those it was more the other way round with Amazon have next to no editorial control.

Yeah with everything going on with the WRU and 'toxic culture' I could see why they want cameras nowhere near.

Allowing full editorial control is a bit dangerous because Netflix ultimately have to build a narrative and as we saw with Drive to Survive they will selectively quote, misrepresent and move events around to do so. Gatland would want to mind his Ps and Q's because I reckon he is going to get a lot of focus being a returning coach who has been controversial, outspoken etc.

I do enjoy DTS, but it takes the absolute **** sometimes. They'll need a slightly more conservative approach to rugby. I don't think they'll get the ridiculous Toto Wolff or Christian Horner soundbites/manchild behavior.

Still though, this could be huge for rugby

I've seen some people raising concerns about the netflix show as the F1 series, apparently, fabricated a load of extra drama via creative editing

Gatland concerned about the type of language used in the dressing room pre-game, as well, and that Netflix is solely in charge of editing etc.
I didn't watch DTS but did see the one around Grojeans crash. They way they edited it made it seem like he was sat in a car on fire for ages and that emergency crews took forever to get him out. I don't think at any point they just showed the full footage start to end, they kept chopping it up and showing the same bits over and over from different angles and speeds.

Guys I'm going to puke. My school has made 4 new houses for children and teachers, England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland (the South African Deputy Head called them the 4 countries of the British Isles btw) and I got put in Wales...honestly it's insulting. Would only be worse if I was in Scotland.

Guys I'm going to puke. My school has made 4 new houses for children and teachers, England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland (the South African Deputy Head called them the 4 countries of the British Isles btw) and I got put in Wales...honestly it's insulting. Would only be worse if I was in Scotland.
It's all about house Slytherin.

I had to read this 2 times before I understood what you were going on about. At first I thought you were doing some care in the community **** or something.

It's all about house Slytherin.

I had to read this 2 times before I understood what you were going on about. At first I thought you were doing some care in the community **** or something.
Lol, yeah reading it back it is a bit confusing.

Report them to The Hague, I'm pretty sure that that constitutes as a crime against humanity

If you're going to do it you should do it properly. All teachers in house Wales should be wearing….

690BEA7E-3687-471C-9352-F79078D1B8D6.jpeg

Urgh. Why was the chance to design our national shirt the runner up prize in a Blue Peter competition? Would like to know whether the Umbro replica stuff has sold at the same rate as Canterbury or Nike before them - I certainly haven't bought anything.

January's always crap. The 6 Nations always signals the start of the New Year proper. Bring it on!

Latest posts