• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

6 Nations Thread 2023

Urgh. Why was the chance to design our national shirt the runner up prize in a Blue Peter competition? Would like to know whether the Umbro replica stuff has sold at the same rate as Canterbury or Nike before them - I certainly haven't bought anything.

At least someone agrees with me!

Last edited:
It's exactly what I expected of Umbro stuff, cheap quality crap football merchandise.

It's exactly what I expected of Umbro stuff, cheap quality crap football merchandise.
Could be worse. Half the letters were coming off the Italian player names yesterday and it looked like a Scottish away shirt. I'd take Splatterhouse over that any day.

Finn Russell....rugby's Messi....
Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

I mean it isn't rocket science last week should be (by rankings)

5v6
3v4
1v2

every damn year

Looks like they're prioritising kicking off the comp with a banger to spike interest for the rest of the 6N as opposed to having a championship decider at the end - shame. They've done the same at the RWC with France v NZ to start. Could have been a good final group game to decide who tops the group.

Looks like they're prioritising kicking off the comp with a banger to spike interest for the rest of the 6N as opposed to having a championship decider at the end - shame. They've done the same at the RWC with France v NZ to start. Could have been a good final group game to decide who tops the group.
I worry less about the world cup as knockouts is where it heats up. By putting these games early in the 6 nations it doesn't actually build into anything unless upsets happen.

What a joke of a ban,
6 weeks reduced to four weeks for pretending to be sorry and can be reduced to 3 if he goes to naughty school

In what world does he deserve a reduction? He's a repeat offender, even against the same side

Latest posts