• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

6 Nations Tickets?

E

ecks tartan army

thought this was the most appropriate place to put this.

how much do people have to pay for your teams home 6N's matches (or tri-nations for SH users)

just interested to know as the SRU announced their prices today - £30,£45 and £60 for both of our games this season (frozen from Wales and Ireland last term) with Concessions avalible for half the price. also some concession tickets are avalible through Schools and clubs for just £10 - an absolute bargain to see one of the Worlds top sides come to play a competitive match.

how do other nations compare?

Scotland v England 2 years ago, the tickets were £10 on the door, mostly down to the **** the SRU are in and their inability to get people throught the door.

The rest are between £30 and £300 p/person for the games depending on what hospitality, where you're seated etc.

the SRU are embarrasing! :(

i take it £300 is including you champagne at half time and so on? what is the most expensive ordinary ticket?

Scotland v England 2 years ago, the tickets were £10 on the door, mostly down to the **** the SRU are in and their inability to get people throught the door.

The rest are between £30 and £300 p/person for the games depending on what hospitality, where you're seated etc. [/b]

I'd vouch for that, my class mates at Uni travelled down from Aberdeen on the day and got seats, even when blind drunk (because of the then booze ban they tanked up before going to Murrayfield) and falling down the hill near the ticket office three times.

In Wales you can get a different selction of seats, around £16, £32, £50 and so forth.
I can't remember the prices now, because i haven't actualy paid to see a Welsh home game in years.
Ahh, the privelage of being in corporate seats...

Tickets for the Hill and Nally are â'¬30 while the rest of the ground is â'¬80 bar the premium and corporate sections obviously.

Latest posts