• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A day off and writer's block leads to this...

R

RC

So yeah, most of my day off consisted of my sitting in the park soaking up the rays and then playing Tomb Raider on the x-box.
But that was in my free time. Then came "productive time". The allocated time slot in my day where i do something creatively productive to further my writing career. It's been 2 hours and 50 minutes and i have written precisely this: -

Chapter 26

To envisage a world...

It's quite poetic, but i can't go on because i'm not sure what i want to say. I don't think i even wanted to write those 4 words. Anyway getting onto the subject at hand, i was walking through my flat, tearing out my hair trying to overcome THE BLOCK when i proceeded to trip over my Vacuum Cleaner and nearly fall head first into the wall. So horrific have the past few hours been for me that i felt humiliated by the hoover getting one over on me so i proceeded to kick the poor bugger whilst shouting at it.
It's an inanimate object, it's done nothing wrong yet i blamed it vehemently for my clumsiness.

Does any one else blame objects when this happens?
If you stub your toe on a table leg do you swear bloody murder at the table?
Do you threaten the objects (empty or otherwise)?
Do you break things?
Or do you just beat them, like i did?

I'm just curious, because i'm horrifically bored...

i usually blame the person who left it there, and if i find im the one who left it there its time to find a scapegoat B)

I have a vast collection of broken PS2 pads and recently had to glue the battery pack for a 360 pad together. Figure that out for youself.

Oooooh writers block. I HATE it! It's foiled many a good wisecrack from myself!

I hate it when that kind of stuff happens and I have a mobile phone/cell phone in my hand....

True story- in my younger, madder days, got into a heated argument with my ex. Took out my frustrations on our dining room table, smashing my fist down on a solid oak piece of timber. Very clever, ended up breaking my wrist, 4 fingers and a couple of knuckles in the process.

Imagine my surprise when getting home from the doctor( yeah, plaster-of-paris and all that), to find the offending dining room table in the front yard, broken into several pieces. It appears my ex thought it was the table`s fault that I fecked up my hand, so she took an axe to it. Now do the math why we eventually broke up....

True story- in my younger, madder days, got into a heated argument with my ex. Took out my frustrations on our dining room table, smashing my fist down on a solid oak piece of timber. Very clever, ended up breaking my wrist, 4 fingers and a couple of knuckles in the process.

Imagine my surprise when getting home from the doctor( yeah, plaster-of-paris and all that), to find the offending dining room table in the front yard, broken into several pieces. It appears my ex thought it was the table`s fault that I fecked up my hand, so she took an axe to it. Now do the math why we eventually broke up....

[/b]

She broke the axe???

Latest posts