• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A French Recipe for Kiwi Rugby Disaster?

I wonder what excuses everyones gonna come up with because we never got poisoned and there was no foul play from the French so hmmm lets blame it on the jerseys bloody make us wear grey we're not called the All Blacks for no reason.

I wonder what excuses everyones gonna come up with because we never got poisoned and there was no foul play from the French so hmmm lets blame it on the jerseys bloody make us wear grey we're not called the All Blacks for no reason.
[/b]

Yes! That's exactly why we lost. Also, Wayne Barnes was bribed (seriously) by chrome dome Laporte. Shocking, we were mugged again! ;)

It was a conspiracy i tell you the French used mind control on the ref lol. Nah but yes he was bribed or maybe he had a bet on wait what else can we say hmmm maybe the French put microchips in our grey kits and it made us play S***.

I dunno any excuse will do me at the moment lol

It was a conspiracy i tell you the French used mind control on the ref lol. Nah but yes he was bribed or maybe he had a bet on wait what else can we say hmmm maybe the French put microchips in our grey kits and it made us play S***.

I dunno any excuse will do me at the moment lol
[/b]

Well of course! It was remember the French secret service who were bugging our players hotel rooms and all. Man, it all works out! French secret service have really out done themselves this time. Well played chaps.

I've been living in hamilton for 7 years and still support the boks ardently, but it broke my heart to see the all blacks knocked out. Ab's played like ****!!!!!!!!! What happened to the dominance from the last 4 years????????? WTF!!! I feel sorry for Richie, he was almost in tears.

Also, the bloody ref should be slain for a disgraceful performance, France played well but that pass was so far forward it was like NFL!

I've been living in hamilton for 7 years and still support the boks ardently, but it broke my heart to see the all blacks knocked out. Ab's played like ****!!!!!!!!! What happened to the dominance from the last 4 years????????? WTF!!! I feel sorry for Richie, he was almost in tears.

Also, the bloody ref should be slain for a disgraceful performance, France played well but that pass was so far forward it was like NFL!
[/b]

Yeah, just seeing Richies face did it for me. I mean christ, he dominates year in year out does everything in his power and we put our shittest performance together in a 1/4 final versus France and crash and burn. Ouch. The worst game the All Blacks have played for 4 years, just f***ing typical. I'm not even that surprised really.

Finding out that the ref was refereeing his first major game, and to find out that it was the NZ v France quarter final in the RWC really ****** me off.

Nice recipe but they're still have misunderstood something (certainly a translation problem !)

It's not a vulgaris South African Cabernet Sauvignon or rough red Australian that have to be served with but......

CHAMPAGNE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you haven't, Chateauneuf-du Pape, Gevrey Chambertin, Pomerol,...could make it
[/b]

After Saturday's game I will have to update the recipe, and add all of the above!!!

Latest posts