• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A great big Munster thread

wow SF are in for some reception in Limerick. Won't be an Irish welcome. And not even a BP...What's more than pride at stake. Ah well...

Let's just say Munster will be ready. We won't be lying down but again I'll see ye Saturday at 3ish to see what happens.

Wouldn't miss watching the parisians getting mugged for anything. Will it still be rugby though.

As I say Munster will deliver.

deliver punches, yes i dont doubt it, its more about delivering passes or kicks im afraid for them, but yes, definitly, the delivery of punches is expected. We d be lucky to have 15 minutes of effective game.

deliver punches, yes i dont doubt it, its more about delivering passes or kicks im afraid for them, but yes, definitly, the delivery of punches is expected. We d be lucky to have 15 minutes of effective game.

Again talk is cheap so will let Munster show on Saturday.

Raisuqe got a 15 week ban. At least they're trying to stamp out any chance of gouging occurring.

Raisuqe got a 15 week ban. At least they're trying to stamp out any chance of gouging occurring.

yes, except as the ref said, he didnt touch the eyes, so 15 is the max in that case, so its only normal, player is young, better for him to learn now.
I do hope sf will try to send to commission the psychopath who nearly sent sempere on a wheel chair. This was dangerous, and not following an aggression. On the side, with elbow, then lifts and reverses player on his neck, i tought this was mandatory red, i still wonder how it passed thru .
Then again, we should have used to irissh technik, wich is sayin sempere will be injured for at least 6 months, is maybe paraplegic, , etc etc, and put him in game the next week after commission gave the sanction.

"Again talk is cheap so will let Munster show on Saturday. "
well, u said sf wont get the bonus point, and will lose. U said it, u talked, u got answered, dont give lessons about talking.

Last edited:
yes, except as the ref said, he didnt touch the eyes, so 15 is the max in that case, so its only normal, player is young, better for him to learn now.
I do hope sf will try to send to commission the psychopath who nearly sent sempere on a wheel chair. This was dangerous, and not following an aggression. On the side, with elbow, then lifts and reverses player on his neck, i tought this was mandatory red, i still wonder how it passed thru .
Then again, we should have used to irissh technik, wich is sayin sempere will be injured for at least 6 months, is maybe paraplegic, , etc etc, and put him in game the next week after commission gave the sanction.

"Again talk is cheap so will let Munster show on Saturday. "
well, u said sf wont get the bonus point, and will lose. U said it, u talked, u got answered, dont give lessons about talking.

Overgore I think I've discovered you are bit of a WUM.

But to reply 15 weeks is fair for a player who pleaded guilty, accepted he lost his temper and was remorseful. When the lowest ban is 12 weeks and he got 18 with 3 taken off that's a fair call.

And it was me that said that about Munster in regards to this Saturday in Limerick. It wasn't Luke and wasn't about last week.

But well again nice to see Stade players are a lot more sporting and decent than you.

Overgore I think I've discovered you are bit of a WUM.

But to reply 15 weeks is fair for a player who pleaded guilty, accepted he lost his temper and was remorseful. When the lowest ban is 12 weeks and he got 18 with 3 taken off that's a fair call.

And it was me that said that about Munster in regards to this Saturday in Limerick. It wasn't Luke and wasn't about last week.

But well again nice to see Stade players are a lot more sporting and decent than you.

i dotn get it. You talk ****, then a collegue of yours tyalks **** about eye gouging, then i say sanction is normal, then ur not happy.
Again, why make this forum international, when the only thing happening whne someone gets answered is "personal attacks"?
You are what u are, obviously u never touched a ball in your life, or maybe in a shop for christmas. You synthetised everything despicable on this website.
You talk ****, i answer , u cry. Pathetic.
U not even smart enought to take a joke, so keep ur thoughts for you righht hand, shes gonna be jealous...
CIAOOOOOOOOOOO stupid website. Keep it a crybaby ****palce full of "pros" lol who never palyed or even understood basics of game.
Trying to be polite here is a challenge, i cant try anymore.

Munster u are dick, most of your irish friends here are dicks too, spreading the big blaba about the irish nothingness. Funnny how a country which spent 40 years in the toilet of world rugby suddenly produce so pretentious fanbase.
U d be neo zed why not, but man, u from ireland, wake up, soon u ll get back to your slumber.

This website is basiclaly a field for retards like you to give lessons about everything coming out of ur frustrations. Since you cant even read my comments, i wont try to explain you the meaning of basic words.
For your information also, player didnt plead guilty, at all. Again, you have no idea, and discussing with know it all full of nothing pros like you is like giving caviar to the worse pig ever.

So i d say, keep havin fun with your 5 mates in forum , too bad mods are useless moles. Ciao, and good luck with red army.

This website is the worse place ever to talk about rugby with practitioners. The very worse.

Is the commissioners report out? They're usually quite reasoned and convince most that the right decision was made! Overgore's post was a beautiful piece of work!

Is the commissioners report out? They're usually quite reasoned and convince most that the right decision was made! Overgore's post was a beautiful piece of work!

Yea. We had copy here in Munster fairly fast after the decision.
As for Overgore. For a fella that's forever saying Bye I guarantee he will return.

And just to show he hasn't read report fully. The player pleaded guilty. This was the reason his 18weeks were reduced to 15 weeks.

And probably low here but you say for a country that spent 40 years in the toilet having fans that are pretty crap???

Your sounding tough for a fella who's countries army are famed for being soft and pussys and last time I checked your rugby team hasn't done much on the world stage of rugby either.

Last edited:
does this all mean we have lost the Shakepearean Overgore he has thrown all the toys out of pram and gone AWOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does this all mean we have lost the Shakepearean Overgore he has thrown all the toys out of pram and gone AWOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaston it's good to know not all of ye are like that. I still have a pint of black stuff ready for when you get here.

On separate news -
http://www.irishexaminer.com/breaki...eceives-15-week-ban-for-eye-gouge-715583.html

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rug...-josaia-raisuqe-banned-for-15-weeks-1.2495511

2 links about player pleading guilty. Also Cronin signed 3 year deal and 2 years for Sherry

And as mysteriously as he blew into the forum, OverGore was gone with a MacBethlike soliloquy that I wasn't actually bothered to read, but I'm pretty sure only 40% of it was really words.
Good news on Cronin. He's still a bit raw but in time I think he could be the real deal.
Edit: he got quite the contract too it looks!

Last edited:
And as mysteriously as he blew into the forum, OverGore was gone with a MacBethlike soliloquy that I wasn't actually bothered to read, but I'm pretty sure only 40% of it was really words.
Good news on Cronin. He's still a bit raw but in time I think he could be the real deal.
Edit: he got quite the contract too it looks!

Deserves a big contract. He will be seen at THP soon too.

Latest posts