• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A little bit strange - Men accused of assaulting former All Black Justin Marshal

ABs2011

First XV
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Hurricanes
Just saw this on the net:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/cri...f-assaulting-former-All-Black-Justin-Marshall

Not unheard of that sportsmen/ex-sportsmen get involved in a bit of biffo, the strange thing about it is one of the accused is the son of the "black widow", the NZ lady who got jailed for the murder of her husband. Her son (Kearns), was imprisoned for 16 days early on in the case, is now suing his mum for framing him for the murder. All a bit odd. Hope Marshal is OK, never nice to get smashed up while on the ****.

Oh, wow. I was wondering why Marshall wasn't in the commentator's booth over the weekend. I surely do hope he's okay - I like the li'l fella, even if he does talk too much for some folks liking. ;)

das

Oh, wow. I was wondering why Marshall wasn't in the commentator's booth over the weekend. I surely do hope he's okay - I like the li'l fella, even if he does talk too much for some folks liking. ;)

das

Way to find a silver-lining!

Way to find a silver-lining!

LOL! Hey, I love Marshall's commentary. I find it very easy to follow, and he can be really funny at times, too. The last couple Marshall-free match commentaries have been kinda flat, imho.

das