• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A place of my own

Originally posted by Saint N Sinner@Jul 16 2006, 11:39 PM
Congrats, and can I have the spare room?

I need to get out of my house soon..
I don't really think you'd last 5 minutes in St. Helens Ben.

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc+Jul 17 2006, 12:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Saint N Sinner
@Jul 16 2006, 11:39 PM

I don't really think you'd last 5 minutes in St. Helens Ben. [/b]
i'd last 20 minutes in his bed!

EDIT: whoops it said ben not bed..

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Jul 17 2006, 09:28 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-getofmeland
@Jul 16 2006, 10:27 PM
Ahh you have a house or flat bud??
Tis a 2 bedroomed terraced house. So if any of you are going to be in the North West on business, make sure you give me a shout! [/b]
so did you finally move out of mummies and daddies place?
haha na just kidding man, well done. you're an insparation to all of us

Originally posted by Saint N Sinner@Jul 17 2006, 12:39 AM

Pwned by pool table 2006!

I am still desperately seeking a place close to my school so i can walk to it. My ex took the car and I could no longer afford to stay at the place we had before....so i sleep on Dads couch....which sucks cos my sis and Dad also sleep in the lounge too. How can a man....well you know :p

Last night i slept in my classroom....had a shower in the Mens showers and ironed my shirt in the Fabric room. Had breakfast in the staffroom then twidled my thumbs waiting for kids to come to school.

are u seriouse man?? dam id give u a room if you are like that if i had a house lol. why dont you go to a student flat?

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Jul 17 2006, 09:35 AM-->
Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jul 16 2006, 10:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Jul 16 2006, 10:31 PM
Ah, congratulations buddy!

Now prepare for the end of your social life forever as you can't afford it due to the bloody bills.

*mutter-mutter-mutter-£800-of-bills-this-month-mutter-mutter-mutter*

On your own? This is me and MRS SHRLFC so it won't be too crippling. I hope....
Yeah, on my own. It's a pain, but at least I get to watch TV in my pants. [/b]
Lucky *******.

I need to move out. I'm sick of having to watch tv pantless....

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jul 16 2006, 09:26 PM
Secured :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
Me too! As of last week! I'm not going to make the potentially fatal mistake of mentioning the exact location to the army of truth, but let's just say it's a pleasant combo of an easy commute to london for work plus still being within easy reach of the sunny south coast! Congrats to you too... looking forward to that first mortgage repayment already...

Congrats guys, I'm a couple of months into living with the girlfriend. Had it's moments as it does, but turns out once the numnuts of a flatmate was booted out, everythings turning up Milhouse.

Hopefully you guys are an inspiration to the leeching teens still at home :p

Originally posted by dobrien7@Jul 17 2006, 09:00 PM
Congrats guys, I'm a couple of months into living with the girlfriend. Had it's moments as it does, but turns out once the numnuts of a flatmate was booted out, everythings turning up Milhouse.

Hopefully you guys are an inspiration to the leeching teens still at home :p
well they do say "the 'house always wins"

also taken from 'The Bart Wants What It Wants'

Originally posted by toup+Jul 17 2006, 08:52 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-St Helens RLFC
@Jul 16 2006, 09:26 PM
Secured  :bana:  :bana:  :bana:  :bana:  :bana:
Me too! As of last week! I'm not going to make the potentially fatal mistake of mentioning the exact location to the army of truth, but let's just say it's a pleasant combo of an easy commute to london for work plus still being within easy reach of the sunny south coast! Congrats to you too... looking forward to that first mortgage repayment already... [/b]
Hey Toup, you live near London? I've been looking for a human for my experiment...erm...oops..I mean looking for a human to play Rugby '06 against. Maybe we should meet up for a match or two.

Originally posted by Quintes+Jul 17 2006, 09:27 AM-->
Originally posted by toup@Jul 17 2006, 08:52 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-St Helens RLFC
@Jul 16 2006, 09:26 PM
Secured  :bana:  :bana:  :bana:  :bana:  :bana:

Me too! As of last week! I'm not going to make the potentially fatal mistake of mentioning the exact location to the army of truth, but let's just say it's a pleasant combo of an easy commute to london for work plus still being within easy reach of the sunny south coast! Congrats to you too... looking forward to that first mortgage repayment already...
Hey Toup, you live near London? I've been looking for a human for my experiment...erm...oops..I mean looking for a human to play Rugby '06 against. Maybe we should meet up for a match or two. [/b]
I haven't actually moved in yet... so at the moment still commuting in from a fairly long way, but I work in London (again, won't get too specific in case the Army of Truth or its spies are watching...)

Back on topic... maybe we could do TRF 'Cribs' like on MTV? There we go, there's an idea for the board...

I realise there are huge distances with travel etc, but why don't you NH guys see if you can get a NH TRF EA Rugby 06 tournament going?

(Apologies for thread off-topicing)

Originally posted by dobrien7@Jul 17 2006, 09:31 AM
I realise there are huge distances with travel etc, but why don't you NH guys see if you can get a NH TRF EA Rugby 06 tournament going?

(Apologies for thread off-topicing)
Would be good, I'll put up a poll and see the response.

TRF cribs....now there's an idea, unless you are a spy for the army of truth that wants to get floor plans for our homes LOL

Well look where it got us kiwis, the 1st Annual TRF Tourney!

But back on topic now...

Me too! As of last week! I'm not going to make the potentially fatal mistake of mentioning the exact location to the army of truth, but let's just say it's a pleasant combo of an easy commute to london for work plus still being within easy reach of the sunny south coast! Congrats to you too... looking forward to that first mortgage repayment already...[/b]

Is it Blockbuster Video?

Originally posted by Saint N Sinner@Jul 17 2006, 11:29 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE

Is it Blockbuster Video? [/b][/quote]
Er...

What?

Originally posted by Quintes@Jul 17 2006, 11:05 AM
TRF cribs....now there's an idea,
I made a cribs version of my house but I'm not going to post it because I don't think my mum would like to have herself in her dressing gown posted on the internet.

Latest posts