• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Particularly towards Albanians. Farage is a right wing gobshite who never had any intention of working in Government and making a difference to people's lives.
Yeah like when he complained about the poor fishing deal the UK got, conveniently didn't mention he was the UK representative on the fishing committee and only turned up once, where all he did was went on an anti-EU rant. These people create problems so they can complain about them.

Not sure if true (suspect true and quickly remedied); but I'm seeing that the BBC have refused to grant BBC News an interview.

Meanwhile:

And always worth replaying this one

I wonder if the BBC will try to find someone to say, for the sake of balance, that England actually beat France yesterday - anything else just wouldn't be true both-side-ism.

I'd always assumed the statue was a bronze, but apparently, it's pure irony.

Last edited:
Amazing the government trying to act innocent, there is video footage of government ministers singling lineker out. They can go **** themselves. The contempt with which they hold the public with his brazen their lies are is ridiculous.

The fact that Tories are calling Lineker's tweet tasteless is pathetic and hypocritical when the likes of JRM has previously expressed his admiration for the German far right.

It's amazing the amount of Conservative MPs who are tweeting about how good MOTD is without 'experts'

If you're that bothered about making last orders, you'd go to the pub rather than watching MOTD. It would probably be on in the pub with the sound off as well.

As pointed out every show has all the goals. And never in the history of man has anyone said let's go for a swift one before last orders.

I've said one of things refreshing about Starmer is not having to watch a politician pretend to care about Football.

Latest posts