• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Fair enough, I've not followed the story all that much beyond what social media rams down your throat, but I was under the impression the school visit was when he was 11, but if not then still meeting him at 15/following him on social media, and then dating him at 20 is still dodgy as hell considering the power imbalance

Feels like some want to make it the scandal of the century and some want to brush it all away with any criticism being labeled as homophobic - truth probably lays somewhere in the middle, though these days I'm not sure a 61yr old presenter dating a young girl he'd met at 15 and gotten a job would be viewed favourably, especially if the presenter was married
Agreedm I think there is a lot of misinformation about what happened when and huge amount of conjecture being done by internet sleuths so just wanted to clear it up.

Its the 3-4 constant scandal that is worrying me, not that he got thrown out on his arse.

Just unbelievable.

"I have to pay to help my daughter because of the insane costs that are being put on younger generations well beyond their ability to pay, therefore the younger generations have it so good and poor old me".

Staggering that people like this cannot see that younger people struggling so much financially that they remain dependent on their parents until their late 20's / early 30's is evidence of the younger generation being screwed over, not the older one.

Imagine paying actual money to make yourself look an idiot on national radio.

Bet his wife loves listening to that whining git.

Some people just lack the capacity to see things from another person's perspective (or when they do, it's filtered back through the "but what about me?" processing unit)

Sounds like he wasn't interested in other people's perspective, just wanted a good bleat.

Managed to get the whinge about £4 coffee in, just forgot the avocado on toast accompaniment.

Sounds like he wasn't interested in other people's perspective, just wanted a good bleat.

Managed to get the whinge about £4 coffee in, just forgot the avocado on toast accompaniment.
Did remember to complain that women have beauty regimes - but forgot that that was also true in the 70s

Sounds like the sort of moaning b'stard who spends his day looking for (a) stuff to complain about and (b) people to blame. I bet he loves Farage.

Watch this in hindsight. Leave have no excuses to claim people couldn't forsee this or that people didn't know they were lying.

Watch this in hindsight. Leave have no excuses to claim people couldn't forsee this or that people didn't know they were lying.

Brexiteers will just point him out as just a Doomster, Gloomster and Doubter spreading Project fear. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I remember having a discussion with a colleague just before the first Covid outbreak in which I said Britain had become a pretty corrupt country (and that Trump wouldn't accept defeat and Johnson was a fraud but hey ho), which was dismissed (he was a Tory and Brexit voter). Just listen to a snippet of it laid out.

Christ, just seen Biden for the first time in a while on the news about him meeting Rishi (where he called rishi the president) - he looks like he's on deaths door, insane that they're trying to put him in for another four years
There really needs to be an age limit on office - the whole Dianne Feinstein situation is crazy as well, as was RBG

Christ, just seen Biden for the first time in a while on the news about him meeting Rishi (where he called rishi the president) - he looks like he's on deaths door, insane that they're trying to put him in for another four years
There really needs to be an age limit on office - the whole Dianne Feinstein situation is crazy as well, as was RBG
Honestly it's worrying that Trump seems so much more with it than Biden, and they're not that far apart in age.

Tbh if Trump wins, it'll be on the Dems for trying to puppet Biden into office again because they realised they f'd their succession planning by making Harris VP... The Dems could really have done with some primaries honestly

Latest posts