• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Was there anger about him being unelected? I can't remember.
Johnson certainly wrote an article about how it was undemocratic not to call an election and then did exactly the same thing when he took power. Who would have figured Johnson for a opportunistic hypocrite?

Ultimately its not part of our system and last year we saw some of the safeguards that gives us. We were able to remove Johnson and Truss from office whereas if it were more presidential in nature that would of been far far to accomplish.

I know why people say it should happen but I think it should only be if the new PM wants to deviate from the manifesto in a significant way. But already by convention the Lords can completely oppose anything not a manifesto.

Just to clarify, I'm not comparing that situation with the absolute binfire that government is at the minute.

Anyone seen who's now president of Argentina? He's er...yeah. 😲

He has also proposed cutting welfare payments and slashing bureaucracy by closing the ministries of culture, women, health and education, among others.

On social issues, he wants to loosen gun laws, abolish abortion - which was legalised in Argentina in 2020 - and allow the sale and purchase of human organs

The allowing of the sale and purchase of human organs 🤣

In other news, one of Giuliani's Ukrainian informants has been arrested on charges of colluding with Russian and essentially being a Russian agent operating with the aims to destroy the credibility of Ukraine and Biden...

Yet again the weight of evidence is falling against the far right, not that evidence ever mattered to them in the first place.

Lifetime ISA penalty is another con from this Govt. And not removed yesterday.

Far right racist riots in Dublin tonight following this. I work about 10 minutes away and have never seen anything like it in my country.

Evil man. Scumbags looking for an excuse.

Edit: My city is on fire.

Last edited:

Far right racist riots in Dublin tonight following this. I work about 10 minutes away and have never seen anything like it in my country.

Evil man. Scumbags looking for an excuse.

Edit: My city is on fire.

... and the guards afraid to do a f*kin thing because of a legal "system" run rampant.

Guards overrun. They've been waiting for an opportunity to do this. Irish people destroying the capital in order to "save" it. ********.
Guards overrun because they can't actually hit any of them without being landed straight into court with some f*k-knuckle of a judge and bleeding-heart lawyer looking to sue the shite out of them.

Latest posts