• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

It's amazing the amount of Conservative MPs who are tweeting about how good MOTD is without 'experts'

To be fair... have you ever listened to Jermain Jenas?

I'd be safer asking the fukking dog on whether its better to go with a holding midfielder or 3 centre backs ffs.

"Here is video evidence of you breaking the rules"
"Ablurblurblurbuhbah but Sue Gray is now working for Starmer!"
"Yeah but the evidence is still there, it still exists"
"WHO WANTS TO GO ON A ZIP LINE WITH LITTLE UNION FLAGS?"

Utterly shameless *******. It will make no difference, everyone has already made up their minds. Those who still support Johnson are utterly immune to any evidence by this stage and those who oppose him have already seen enough.

"Fifteen years of wage stagnation has left British workers £11,000 worse off per year, according to research shared exclusively with BBC Panorama."

Yet still somehow people think the Tories can be trusted with the economy, or anything for that matter. All those years of cuts and austerity and is our financial situation as a country any better off? Nope, it's worse.

Partygate is back in the news.

Wednesday @ 2pm - Boris to be grilled by the Parliamentary privileges committee live on TV for up to 4 hours. I'm sure his defence is as watertight as a mermaid's bra.

Partygate is back in the news.

Wednesday @ 2pm - Boris to be grilled by the Parliamentary privileges committee live on TV for up to 4 hours. I'm sure his defence is as watertight as a mermaid's bra.
Supposedly his amazing defence dossier is to be published today, unsure why its taken over a year to publish it....

Supposedly his amazing defence dossier is to be published today, unsure why its taken over a year to publish it....
He had to actually spend some time thinking about which lies he was going to use. Probably some philosophical argument like if he was there in body but not in mind (as is frequently the case), could it be argued he wasn't there at all?

He had to actually spend some time thinking about which lies he was going to use. Probably some philosophical argument like if he was there in body but not in mind (as is frequently the case), could it be argued he wasn't there at all?

I know his supporters will back him regardless but I'm going to buy popcorn for Wednesday with how much he'll be skewered. Select committee rarely allow bluster and bullshit.

Surprise, surprise.
If the DUP were given the choice to support something that would cede a little sovereignty or allow the world to blow up, they would choose the latter. Can we just give them back to Ireland and let them deal with the hypocritical, whinging morons? They claim to be pro-British and yet attempt to screw over Britain just as much as the Republic of Ireland.

Surprise, surprise.
Dressing up the NI protocol in the union flag and calling it the Windsor Agreement wasn't enough. They need to call it the Future Trade Partnership (FTP) and call the Stormont break, article 1690. Then it's got a chance with the DUP.

The GFA is effectively dead before its 25th birthday and the DUP are ruining UK trade with both the EU and US. With defenders of the crown like that, who needs enemies?

Convenient that that only became public knowledge afterwards afterwards.

Says a lot about her priorities tbh. Ego the size of an elephant

She'll look like a saint this time on Wednesday when compared with Boris who is about to get pounded thoroughly from behind by the privileges committee.

Great, they're both shitty people
I may not agree with her or her politics, but hinting that she's on the same level as Johnson is ridiculous. May not like everything she's done, but if she was the average for a Westminster politician then the standard would be a lot higher.

I may not agree with her or her politics, but hinting that she's on the same level as Johnson is ridiculous. May not like everything she's done, but if she was the average for a Westminster politician then the standard would be a lot higher.
Not suggesting she is, though I'll wait for the police report that's in the works until I'm 100% sure on that.

Either way, politics will be far better for both of them being gone.

Latest posts