• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Brodkin interrupting May's speech yesterday. Funny or time to grow up?
Funny, stupid there's bloody police investigation over it. It was a bloody piece of paper.

Yeah it might not have been. She is still the PM and its still a security risk
Guy went through security as normal with Conservative party member credentials he wouldn't of been able to get something in. You can't perform a basic security check on everyone going to a conference.....

Guy went through security as normal with Conservative party member credentials he wouldn't of been able to get something in. You can't perform a basic security check on everyone going to a conference.....

You can with the Tories they are few and far between these days

One thing being in the building, but he shouldn't have been able to get that physically close to the PM. Could have been very messy if he'd had bad intentions.

One thing being in the building, but he shouldn't have been able to get that physically close to the PM. Could have been very messy if he'd had bad intentions.
Well that's an entirely different matter yes I agree but I imagine its standard procedure for her body guards after an incident like this.

Will this be considered as a stunt by a Labour supporter, or will the truth be heard:

That the guy was hired by Boris to undermine May further so that he can take over the party.

@ Oldhooker ; I thought it was politically humorous, particularly when he went over to Bojo afterwards and gave him the thumbs up like he's done a good job for his boss.

The truth about Ted Heath is coming to light thanks to an investigation by Witshire police.
He was up to mischief and he had the best cover up team in the UK.

Your pick is quite correct.
Kindly bring your a game next time you try to correct me.

You still have not explained how I "have disregarded common sense, reason or Rational thoughT?" could you answer the question and not avoid it with trivial things like "your" and "you"

The truth about Ted Heath is coming to light thanks to an investigation by Witshire police.
He was up to mischief and he had the best cover up team in the UK.

Mate there was a lot of this **** going on with famous people in the post war period and it was nearly all covered up (Jimmy Savile/Rolf Harris/most DJs working at the BBC) what it truly worrying about this is if he was playing those sick games then there would have been every chance a foreign power such as the Soviet Union or China would have found out and blackmailed him. That would have posed a massive security threat to not only the UK but also NATO right in the middle of the cold war.

Mate there was a lot of this **** going on with famous people in the post war period and it was nearly all covered up (Jimmy Savile/Rolf Harris/most DJs working at the BBC) what it truly worrying about this is if he was playing those sick games then there would have been every chance a foreign power such as the Soviet Union or China would have found out and blackmailed him. That would have posed a massive security threat to not only the UK but also NATO right in the middle of the cold war.

Small wonder he disappeared quietly...

https://mobile.twitter.com/caveheraa/status/917608372190322693?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#917608372190322693

No idea why this won't embed, sorry.

Trump thinks "I am actually humble; I think I am much more humble than you could understand"

Good god... It's actually painful how stupid American politics has become. Also he is looking to begin actual censorship of those who oppose him http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41584194

I just cannot fathom the mind numbing depths of idiocy his supporters must sink to.

I can, no bmatter how bad you think he is, they thought that Hilary was worse.
Folks had enough of the Bush-Clinton dynasty and voted in the Oompah Loompah
He's a nut case.
I wonder if he will try to make his car (as a horse replacement) a senator?

Except like every time you post this I feel the need to point out more people voted for Hillary by nearly 2 million people.

Some did think Hillary would be worse but the majority did not.

My cousin works with people in the white house (she was an ambassador or something before marrying an American) and apparently the consensus among the staff is that Trump has completely lost the plot, if indeed he ever had it to begin with. It seems he has no support at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts