• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
77 items, kudos to you Which Tyler! You've really done your homework.
Not I; some guy on twitter called RussInCheshire.
Initially he did these as weekly updates; but had to go to twice a week as they were too unwieldy

I suspect a US version would need a whole team to compile

So one of Trumps whitehouse presented a reporter with a comically oversized book of all Trump has achieved for US healthcare. Laughably as can be seen in one of the pictures when the book is open, the page is blank. It's just so staggeringly pathetic. How many times are they going to do this whole "pretending blank paper actually has stuff on it" nonsense? They've already been caught out so many times.

To think these people can vote...
Back in 2015 Trump said that he loves the poorly educated and they look love him. That's the only thing he's been right about since. But fear not, many of us here in America are educated and can actually think for ourselves. To be fair, we have some of the brightest minds on Earth here. But we also have some of the dullest. The gap has only gotten wider under Trump. Hopefully that will come to end in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Back in 2015 Trump said that he loves the poorly educated and they look love him. That's the only thing he's been right about since. But fear not, many of us here in America are educated and can actually think for ourselves. To be fair, we have some of the brightest minds on Earth here. But we also have some of the dullest. The gap has only gotten wider under Trump. Hopefully that will come to end in a couple of weeks.
Yet the brightest minds fail to give anyone a voting choice apart from either **** or less ****

Such a mad hill for the Tories to want to die on.
The money it would cost, in the grand scheme of things, to back this would be so insignificant - especially compared to the amount they've wasted on various failed projects recently - and would also have been such an easy PR win for them to publicly back Rashford's drive for it.

Such a mad hill for the Tories to want to die on.
The money it would cost, in the grand scheme of things, to back this would be so insignificant - especially compared to the amount they've wasted on various failed projects recently - and would also have been such an easy PR win for them to publicly back Rashford's drive for it.

Does seem crazy given the amount it would cost when you compare it to how much the government is going to have to borrow anyway. Its like going mad on a credit card while shopping but then moaning about paying £3 for parking

Yet the brightest minds fail to give anyone a voting choice apart from either **** or less ****
Not so. There are several other candidates on the ballot other than Trump and Biden, and I voted for one of the "others". We have choices, but it all comes down to the candidates with the most funding. I'm not saying I agree with it, but that's how it is and the candidates know it when they run for office.

Last edited:

Just sums up the Buffoon. Takes full responsibility and then totally contradicts himself in the very next sentence.

Who did you vote for? :)
I voted for the Libertarian candidate, Jo Jorgensen. I've been an independent since 2000, and vote for candidates outside the two main parties. I've been frustrated with the Republicans and Democrats childish squabbling and never getting anything done for two decades now.

I voted for the Libertarian candidate, Jo Jorgensen. I've been an independent since 2000, and vote for candidates outside the two main parties. I've been frustrated with the Republicans and Democrats childish squabbling and never getting anything done for two decades now.
Would also likely be my choice if I was an American tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts