• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aaron Smith's Aerial Adventure

Damien McKenzie is fine under the high ball...

He doesn't have the height to run up and compete for up and unders like Smith or Folau do. I think he's fine at fullback, but I imagine that this is Shag's main concern (Along with defence).

He doesn't have the height to run up and compete for up and unders like Smith or Folau do. I think he's fine at fullback, but I imagine that this is Shag's main concern (Along with defence).

And yet he does fine competing for the high ball for the Chiefs. His defense at fullback is also not an issue, and it's certainly easier defending at 15 than 10...

Smith might have a sex addiction (yes I know most blokes do), but I mean a genuine one, a sex addict. I'm not going to pass any form of judgement on him, he's a terrific rugby player and I'm a spectator, his personal life is his and his alone to ruin and he doesn't need a million opinions telling him he's an idiot.

All Blacks appoint an independent Lawyer to investigate the incident:
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby...-have-dealt-with-the-aaron-smith-toilet-tryst

New Zealand Rugby has instructed an independent lawyer to re-open the investigation into the Aaron Smith toilet tryst.

While the All Blacks today said they believe they dealt with the incident last year and it was essentially business as usual for them and Smith, NZR feels they need to investigate the matter further.

In a statement to Stuff, NZR said: "Based on information published today New Zealand Rugby believes that it needs to investigate the Aaron Smith matter further and has instructed an independent lawyer to do so.

All Blacks appoint an independent Lawyer to investigate the incident:
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby...-have-dealt-with-the-aaron-smith-toilet-tryst
Is it just me or is this pretty shitty by the NZRU. I get that they won't like being lied to and want the real answer but I'd have hoped that when he's being attacked by the Aussie media they'd stand by his side rather than digging into him aswell. He served his punishment, it was near a year ago, it's time for them to move on.

Is it just me or is this pretty shitty by the NZRU. I get that they won't like being lied to and want the real answer but I'd have hoped that when he's being attacked by the Aussie media they'd stand by his side rather than digging into him aswell. He served his punishment, it was near a year ago, it's time for them to move on.

Well I think there's a lot more to it than that. And it's not the Aussie media that is to blame here, it's the woman that joined him in the bathroom. Seems like she has now released the messages between them on facebook and other social media sites. The Aussie and NZ and even South African media has just climbed on board with it to make it more viral.

The issue for me is quite rightly that the NZRU is saying that it is an employment issue between themselves and Aaron Smith. But not only that, it seems like Aaron Smith also influenced this woman to lie in an affidavit to support his statement (and therefore also support his untrue affidavit). Now, the issue is here, that if the leaked messages and photos are correct, and that Smith and this woman lied in the Affidavits, then this could become a criminal matter.

Seems to me that Mr. Smith could be in a lot more trouble than just with his girlfriend.

Rugby took a good kicking in NZ last year. As a result the NZRU will play anything like this with an ultra cautious straight bat. Thus we have the "Independent Lawyer" looking into it - so there can be no accusations of an house sweeping it under the carpet.

he lied and has been caught. shame but he had the time so did the crime.
this is just a circus side show. hope aSmith has a blinder

This silly woman came out with this crap because she wanted to 'clear her name'. All she's done is make herself look like an attention seeking twat. No one knew or cared who she was. Now everyone knows her and most dislike her. And she had to pull this stunt the week of the opening bledisloe. Twat.

Latest posts