• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Achievements

the japanese are gone because the top league is over they have nothing to contribute to

well in my eyes im the first scottish user that got over 1000 posts since i still live in scotland

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't nearly have enough French posters as I'm basically the only regular here, ZeFrenchy has disappeared, and Tony and gaston are mainly on the Top 14 board (and not French, I mean). Others come and go.

Also, strangely, Aussies aren't exactly legion on here although we've got a bunch of kiwis...unfortunate.

Well...the French aren't exactly known for their resolve :p.

yeah, but I wish we had way more though. I'd love to have at least one or a couple of dedicated Italian posters notably.
I love that we have Canadian/American, although I'd like to see more of Little Guy lately.
The Welsh have been incredibly discreet this year...
We don't nearly have enough French posters as I'm basically the only regular here, ZeFrenchy has disappeared, and Tony and gaston are mainly on the Top 14 board (and not French, I mean). Others come and go.

The Japs have disappeared too. They came swarming in, and then just left like 2 weeks later...

Would be nice to have a more consistent Georgian/Romanian presence too.

And Pacific Islanders are wayyy rare. We had a fine presence during the last World Cup and a bit after that, but since then...

Also, strangely, Aussies aren't exactly legion on here although we've got a bunch of kiwis...unfortunate.
there are also alot off south african posters and i suppose the scotts and the french on this are similar except there are way more French posters than scotts but im pretty much the only regular poster here but there are a few other scotts who post onto the friendly matches and six nation matches but none on the pro 12 or anywhere else

The Japanese have gone because they were all the one dude and he's probably on holiday or something.

The Japanese have gone because they were all the one dude and he's probably on holiday or something.

haha, oh right...forgot about that...
I'm currently thinking of the thickest racist joke here...yeah got one:
maybe he choked on a sushi or something *muahahaha*

or maybe he got a seizure while getting married to a virtual internet popstar sensation. (*drum roll*)

yeah, but I wish we had way more though. I'd love to have at least one or a couple of dedicated Italian posters notably.
I love that we have Canadian/American, although I'd like to see more of Little Guy lately.
The Welsh have been incredibly discreet this year...

The Japs have disappeared too. They came swarming in, and then just left like 2 weeks later...

Would be nice to have a more consistent Georgian/Romanian presence too.

And Pacific Islanders are wayyy rare. We had a fine presence during the last World Cup and a bit after that, but since then...

Also, strangely, Aussies aren't exactly legion on here although we've got a bunch of kiwis...unfortunate (that we have few Aussies, not that we have many kiwis ! :p)
in the rugby 08 section on the forms there are quite a few Fijian's there

yeah but I'd like, like, 3 regulars from Argentina, at least 2 from Tonga, Fiji, Samoa...etc.

hmm...not an obsession for me, it's just nobody in my circles of friends knows anything about Rugby, except one guy I see every once in a while. I need my daily dose of other opinions, info, discussion...plus this thing is perfect as it's people from all over the world, not just the same old French (or English for some) rhetoric.

Online forums are fkn awesome in that you can discuss very accurately what you want. Most people I know hate "Top 10" discussions or "the most you've ever" talks. Here, we're all ppl looking for exactly that and went online seeking this and here we are.

I sure hope we don't ever have to reset anything though ! ^_^

Well...the French aren't exactly known for their resolve :p.

well, they're at least known ;)

These all had me choking. For very different reasons but the lot had me choking nevertheless.

Listing all those nationalities being represented on here or not got me thinking; have any of you noticed some national stereotypes being quite relavant here on TRF?

Listing all those nationalities being represented on here or not got me thinking; have any of you noticed some national stereotypes being quite relavant here on TRF?

oh......HELLLLLLLLLLLLL YES. ....

i want to see more active users from scotland and i also want to see a main poster from italy

If you want an achievement, I will give you an achievement....

I have been an Admin/Owner on this forum for 9 Years and 3 Months... And today is the first day of the rest of my life as I have now left the place!

Latest posts