So who is supporting a second team?.

I'm supporting the pumas. :cheers:

R

redunderthebed

Argentina_Rugby.png

:bana:

M

mimic

I always support the All Blacks and Samoa every RWC..

If they don't win it, I sure hope it ain't Australia, Sth. Africa, or England. So maybe France as my 3rd team.

L

loratadine

my second teams will be

South Africa, Samoa, Tonga, USA

although ill be cheering on italy due to my grandad being an italian!

B

BokMagic

Go the Namibians! Obviously, they won`t get anywhere near the playoffs, just getting to RWC was their ultimate aim. But I`m definately looking out for a couple of their star players to shine, and to improve on their performance in 2003.

Look out for loosehead Kees Lensing, inside centre Hendrik Gerber and lock Dewald Senekal, all 3 excellent players who would grace many a national side at this RWC.

I actually used to play cricket against Senekal, pretty decent medium-paced bowler who played on the domestic club scene in PE a few years back. Plus I`ve still got some family over in Otjiwarongo, Namibia.

G

getofmeland

My pick for this is gonna have to be Argentina, as they are a team that deserve some credit and play some great rugby, will also be supporting the Irish as I have a huge Irish influence in my life.

M

Melkor

My support goes in first place to Ireland. And next goes to the All Blacks... I prefer the way New Zeland plays but there is anything that makes me prefer Ireland...

F

FrozenInferno

Argentina when they're not playing us, and then the underdogs in any given game.

B

Boggle

I allways like to see any african based nation do well in any world sporting event (*Ghana was THE team to support during the fifa world cup last year *) so yeah Namibia for me too, but really there is just no room for me to support a second team, it's SA all the way, and if we botch it up I really don't care who wins it to tell you the truth :)

R

Rugby_Cymru

Wales, and then when they get knocked out, anyone playing against New Zealand.

S

SaintsFan_Webby

Canada. I like watching them in World Cups, they always get stuck in.

T

tweedsmuir

Well canada of course as my first choice, hopefully we can have a good showing again this year. This year I really hope the allblacks can take it all this year though, but wouldn't mind seeing france do the same!

E

edinburgh_gunner

Ireland, because of the links between our two countries. Samoa aswell I suppose, I like their physical game plan.